• Police Squad!

Votes: 31 29.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Sorry for bouncing this old thread but I wish to change my vote. I said (above) that I'd dipped in and out of 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' and was a bit 'meh' about it. I was wrong. So, so wrong. My wife said she'd like to watch it, so we started from Season 1 Episode 1. We're only on season 2 but I've seen enough to say that it is brilliant, absolutely brilliant. I realise now that Larry David being a complete arse, ether wittingly or unwittingly, is a main part of it, and not a slightly irritating bit of schtick which I'd thought before. I absolutely wet myself watching the episode where the funeral announcement for the aunt called her a 'beloved ****'.

I hope the quality can be maintained through the remaining seasons.

1714047319744.png

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Sorry for bouncing this old thread but I wish to change my vote. I said (above) that I'd dipped in and out of 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' and was a bit 'meh' about it. I was wrong. So, so wrong. My wife said she'd like to watch it, so we started from Season 1 Episode 1. We're only on season 2 but I've seen enough to say that it is brilliant, absolutely brilliant. I realise now that Larry David being a complete arse, ether wittingly or unwittingly, is a main part of it, and not a slightly irritating bit of schtick which I'd thought before. I absolutely wet myself watching the episode where the funeral announcement for the aunt called her a 'beloved ****'.

I hope the quality can be maintained through the remaining seasons.
I'm watching the final Series 12 for the first time having watched all of the previous 11 series at least twice over.

Every episode of Curb is a minimum 8 out of 10. The rest are 9s and 10s. It's comic genius.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here