Flight of the Conchords
Frasier

Group D
===
Parks & Recreation
Cheers
The Office (US)
Family Guy

NSC members of a certain vintage might be disappointed to see M*A*S*H and Police Squad in the same group. As a Flight of the Conchords fan I am concerned for it's survival. Parks & Recreation going up against The Office (US) is also an intriguing one, given they are very much cut from the same cloth.

Group stages will commence at some point soon, probably after the Biscuit World Cup.

Enjoy!​

Feels like everyone will have what they consider a Group of Death for their tastes. Absolutely Group A for me - Two of the most iconic US animation shows ever made, a modern classic for many in It's Always Sunny...and Archer, which not as many people may know about, but possibly had one of the best ensemble casts to rival any US comedy.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
The US office by a country mile.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Has to be Frasier for me - it can move effortlessly from knock about physical comedy to high brow humour without missing a beat.

"Daphne does dinner" is a master class in situation comedy.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
No “Friends”? I know people here aren’t really the target demographic, but it is the most streamed comedy show ever with the highest viewing figures for a comedy in American TV history…

Bit of a cock up…!!!

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
It's definitely not the most well run competition on NSC, but lessons have been learnt and the loose ends will be in ship shape condition by the time the next competition comes round
What are we having next time, a World's Best Teabag World Cup featuring a Nimitz-Class Aircraft Carrier?
Or maybe we could find out how NSC thinks the Selby Coalfield compares to other laundry detergents.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here