Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Urgent!!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
The most surprising element of all this is that a palace fan has a job.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Very near Portslade Station perhaps...?

Nope, near the old Bingo hall.

JUST POPPING DOWN TO PORTLAND ROAD TO THE CAFE,KEEP HIM IN THE OFFICE TILL I'VE EATEN PLEASE:sick:

You've got 35 minutes until it's let loose for lunch.

I just can't get over the cheek of it. Flaunting a Palace (salt over shoulder, spit and turn 3 times) shirt anywhere is one thing, but in Brighton!

:shit:

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Last year my very Boss was a Palace fan. They got promoted during that time....we didn't, you think you've got problems.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
My boss is from Croydon and is a Palace fan but she is a bitch and a witch, so pretty apt really. I try not to speak to her if I can help it...

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
We've had a brief chat and I can confirm he isn't on a wind-up.

I feel quite disgusted and shocked that no one else in the office appears to have an issue with this.

As a side-note, he mentioned hearing whispers that Murray's on his way back for a season-long loan.
Probably picked up from the Palace board, originally sourced from NSC.

"Office" means it can't be BHS then, but then no Palace fan would qualify for a job there so I hear..

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Change the spell check on his PC so everytime he types "and" it appears as "palacemong"

It's easy and results in hours of fun.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
If he does try to wind you up in anyway about respective league positions, you have an easy retort: He is a grown man wearing a football shirt, at work. You win at life.

KingKev

Jun 16, 2011
Hove (actually)
Nope, near the old Bingo hall.

You've got 35 minutes until it's let loose for lunch.

I just can't get over the cheek of it. Flaunting a Palace (salt over shoulder, spit and turn 3 times) shirt anywhere is one thing, but in Brighton!

:shit:
Hove Actually...

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
That 3-3 comeback against Liverpool the whole team was on fire.. and the crowd certainly helped!

Well, they are used to burning things.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here