Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Urgent lost property - today at nottingham

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
Good news: I'm with an Albion employee right now and the club have it in their possession.

Thank you Bozza. You have just made his night. He literally jumped up and down with joy in the pub we were in as he read this.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES. How would I go about getting that back before my shift tomorrow? Is it at the Amex? Thank you so much!!! I've tracked down so many owners of wallets (when I've not been at work). Either REMF or Brett Mendoza will be getting a donation once I get my card sent through!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES. How would I go about getting that back before my shift tomorrow? Is it at the Amex? Thank you so much!!! I've tracked down so many owners of wallets (when I've not been at work). Either REMF or Brett Mendoza will be getting a donation once I get my card sent through!

I'll PM you the details.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Thank you Bozza. You have just made his night. He literally jumped up and down with joy in the pub we were in as he read this.

Maybe he wants to stop the jumping up and down, it would seem its doing that, that has got him into this situation in the fist place!:lol:

Well done to DI Bozza :thumbsup: and KneeOn I'm pleased you got your property back :thumbsup:

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
Maybe he wants to stop the jumping up and down, it would seem its doing that, that has got him into this situation in the fist place!:lol:

Well done to DI Bozza :thumbsup: and KneeOn I'm pleased you got your property back :thumbsup:

He gets very over excited when it comes to football as well so it is understandable that it fell out of a pocket haha.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
All great news.

Although I am slightly surprised that the club, who have his details on their ticket system, made no attempt to contact him. When I found a wallet I used the driving license to give me an address and found the number on-line in seconds.

I know it's Sunday, but the first hours after losing your wallet are the important ones. By Tuesday it's pretty much too late.

Sure he's delighted, but perhaps not everyone thinks the same?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Great stuff this thread - glad it's been returned for u mate

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Good news.
Now buy some trousers with a zip up pocket!!! :)

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
As requested by Bozza - an update.

I now have it back. Thank you to the Albion and those who showed concern. I've donated a few bob to REMF - in the grand scheme of things, REMF help people in much worse situations than me losing something at a football match, so that's done.

My line manager didn't even mention it because I had it back before I started shift.

Lesson learnt, (hopefully). Some tracking devises are to be ordered on payday too ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here