Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

URGENT HELP - One spare place to Wycombe anyone?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Turkey said:
I havent sorted myself out yet. Is it pay on the gate? Trains bad then?

you can order from our club over the phone.

Last edited:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Yorkie said:
you can order from our club over the phone.

Back in town tomorrow so I'll pick one up when I get to the station. Hopefully not allocated seats. :glare:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Jordan_SEAGULLS_Harris said:
They are I'm afraid, and I would handle the ticket with care as they are like bog paper, and very fragile!!
Too late... I'll have to take a slice of andrex and hope i get in! :rolleyes:

Jan 26, 2004
Got mine yesterday, and it bloody worst ticket I have ever come across, as the ticket office have already cellotaped two perforations together, and all I did was look at it, and take it out, and its started to come away.

What would happen if the stub came away from the ticket? Would it make it void, or would it be ok even if seperated and just shown together?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
They are very flimsy

I presume if you kept the bits and handed them in, it would still be valid as the number and date are on each section.

Jan 26, 2004
Hope so, as I can picture mine being seperated before I get to Adams Park (or should that be Causeway Stadium), and would be mighty fecked off if had to turn round and come all the way back

:angry: :angry:

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
Thanks for all the PM's, posts and texts guys - think i should be sorted.

I may need to get the train home though so anyone going back that way - look out for Trotster!!! (Danny boy and Wilko - you got me on teh way back!!)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here