Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Upson signing today!

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
Just cant wait to see that yellow bar on skysports news!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
If this comes off, we just need Spanish Dave to sign and a quality left back and I reckon we could be right on for another excellent season, which Palace have zero chance of ruining.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
This one is a lunatic.

Argus rarely get it wrong!

269997-the-scream.jpg

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Fingers crossed, but I'll believe it when I see it. Would be a massive signing if true, the most important of the summer imho.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Great news, will be a very good signing. Now we just need a couple of defenders with a bit of pace (at least another left back and centre half) and we will be set up brilliantly.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I cant see the word SWOOP in any reports thus far , saying that , when we signed Hawkins Swoop was strangely missing on that occasion also , so its possible .

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
Consistancy in defence would be a nice. A decent left footed centre back is a very useful asset, more than enough experience.

Not sure I genuinely believe he is coming back though. Will not be counting eggs or chickens until its been confirmed by club.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If this comes off, we just need Spanish Dave to sign and a quality left back and I reckon we could be right on for another excellent season, which Palace have zero chance of ruining.

Cup game almost guaranteed to happen as is a game against Gus' new team once he finds one

As for Spanish Dave, according to the Argus he's happy with a one year deal and wants us to come and get him. Not convinced this is going to happen if this is true, why the delay if he wants to sign?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here