Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Upsetting

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
Cheers mate. Not been good sadly. His mood was of course made worse when I confirmed the final score last night and informed him of the shenanigans in the stands!

Tell him Burgess Hill are on course to emulate Arsenal's Invincibles (in the league). And that they won at Aldershot today. He won't believe you so best take him the Non-League Paper as proof. Tell him to get better and get his arse in gear to Leylands!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What really depresses me is this sh1te about corporate football coupled with the deal signed with Nike and the stap line "one club one ambition".

We really have sold our soul as a club, I think we all accepted things had to change and so be it as we transitioned to the Amex but to this extent ?

It is vile, apathetic, lacking community spirit and probably everything most of us hoped would not happen.

The majority of us bleed blue whether we like or not but what has happened now is a real wake up call and requires some very strong management in all areas of the club to turn this around otherwise the dream will die very quickly and the bubble will burst.

I am utterly appalled at what has happened and I know a lot of other fans are as well, wake up Tony and smell the beans as change needs to happen otherwise the spiral of doom will go on and on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here