seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
favourite seat option too.

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
The "keep me signed in" button is all I ever wanted!

Yet it will still log you out after 30 minutes so means **** all

What do you lot reckon the save a card thing is?

I'm guessing favourite seat will generally give you that seat if you don't choose specific seat on seating plan when booking games of you're not a season ticket

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
Yet it will still log you out after 30 minutes so means **** all

What do you lot reckon the save a card thing is?

I'm guessing favourite seat will generally give you that seat if you don't choose specific seat on seating plan when booking games of you're not a season ticket

It does log you out but remembers the fan number so you only put in the password, save a card is the credit/debit card you want to use for purchases

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
One downside, unless I've suddenly developed colour blindness, it's very difficult to differentiate between available and unavailable tickets when there aren't many tickets left.

Take a look at Block W1D for the Narridge game to see what I mean.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
What's the best way to pick the seat that you want?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
One downside, unless I've suddenly developed colour blindness, it's very difficult to differentiate between available and unavailable tickets when there aren't many tickets left.

Take a look at Block W1D for the Narridge game to see what I mean.

I am colour blind and its bloody impossible now

BattFink

Jan 31, 2012
Buggers Hole
To me, it's more difficult to identify available/taken seats

Shame their still using flash for the stadium plan, would be nice if they though about us mugs with iPhones etc.. (would be nice to book tickets whilst out and about)

But yeah, generally a cosmetic improvement on the previous version

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
To me, it's more difficult to identify available/taken seats

Shame their still using flash for the stadium plan, would be nice if they though about us mugs with iPhones etc.. (would be nice to book tickets whilst out and about)

But yeah, generally a cosmetic improvement on the previous version

So it isn't just me trying to use my phone to buy tickets exactly where I wanted and failed due to Flash not being available on Mobile.

Apparently, the stadium plan is the way to do it on a desktop.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
So it isn't just me trying to use my phone to buy tickets exactly where I wanted and failed due to Flash not being available on Mobile.

Apparently, the stadium plan is the way to do it on a desktop.

Flash not available on mobile? Don't tar better phones with your iPhone limitations ;)

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
I made the same mistake for 3 (three) games last season I didn't know a stadium plan existed as I use my ipad untill someone pointed out. If u have an ipad download PHOTON it lets you use flash

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I logged in today to buy my Villareal and Norwich tickets and it reminded me of my aunts birthday today in a little pop up. Nice touch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here