Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UPDATED: Dale Stephens SIGNS 3.5 Year Deal

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Both Stephens and Kayal were outplayed, out thought and ought fought by McEachran and Woods who over shadowed Judge.for most of the game. Clubs have got wise to their influence for us and try to cut them out.

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
Some of the rubbish that gets spouted on here really does make me wonder how half of these posters even manage to turn their computer on.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Stephens played yesterday like he may have picked up the same bug that Wilson had (has). :down:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Both Stephens and Kayal were outplayed, out thought and ought fought by McEachran and Woods who over shadowed Judge.for most of the game. Clubs have got wise to their influence for us and try to cut them out.

3 vs 2, the same thing happened in the first half at Griffin Park. It was a similar story at Bolton earlier in the season.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Stephens hasn't played well now for a few games. Crofts seems back to form and Sidwell hasn't come to warm the bench so the pressure is on for him to get back to his best. We all know what he can do when he is on song.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset

Were you short of attention as a child? This is clearly such nonsense - about Kayal at least - that I can only assume you are fishing. (and I'm not one to wade in on you, but sometimes ,,,,)

Arrid

Jul 26, 2004
Been very average for a while, unadventurous, poor tackling, let his man run past him for Huddesfield goal (may have been injured), doesn't get close to his opponent and passing average if it's forward. Really struggling at the mo. Needs to go back to basics and prove himself again.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
I'm a big fan of Stephens, but now we have strength in depth, Chris should give him a much needed break. He played today like he needs a week in the Sun to recharge his batteries.

No matter what the team do or how convincingly the team win, 3-0 in this case, (which Stephens was a big part of) some people are unable to enjoy it and have to find something to moan about or a way to stick the boot in somehow

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Both have been off the mark for the last few games with Kayal losing possession more and having to battle to get it back and neither as influential as they were early season. Not sure of the reason possibly tired, injury or got sussed out but I hope they get back to their high standard of early season fairly soon.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Both have been off the mark for the last few games with Kayal losing possession more and having to battle to get it back and neither as influential as they were early season. Not sure of the reason possibly tired, injury or got sussed out but I hope they get back to their high standard of early season fairly soon.

Actually thought Kayal was on the mark last night...good assist for TH's goal

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
No matter what the team do or how convincingly the team win, 3-0 in this case, (which Stephens was a big part of) some people are unable to enjoy it and have to find something to moan about or a way to stick the boot in somehow

It's just an honest observation, the poor lad has played almost every minute of every match and it is starting to show.

That's not a Dig at anyone, we just haven't had the luxury of resting key players before, but with the addition of Sidwell we can give Dale a break.

Don't be so sensitive.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Concerned about the number of time BK is losing the ball and then making desperate tackles to get it back which usually infuriates the ref and eventually finishes up with a yellow card.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Been off pace since December but he's played pretty much every minute except one game. I'd rest him and kayal for Bolton game.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
It's just an honest observation, the poor lad has played almost every minute of every match and it is starting to show.

That's not a Dig at anyone, we just haven't had the luxury of resting key players before, but with the addition of Sidwell we can give Dale a break.

Don't be so sensitive.

Not being sensitive, just pointing out we have some 'fans' who seem to get great enjoyment out of finding fault or something negative to bring up, even when things are going well or there isn't really anything there to justify the criticism - It's almost a 'we've won, how do i put a dampener on things?'

He wasn't poor, he wasn't being out played by the Brentford team and he had an influence on the game.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Not being sensitive, just pointing out we have some 'fans' who seem to get great enjoyment out of finding fault or something negative to bring up, even when things are going well or there isn't really anything there to justify the criticism - It's almost a 'we've won, how do i put a dampener on things?'

He wasn't poor, he wasn't being out played by the Brentford team and he had an influence on the game.

Judging him by his own high standards, in my opinion, he was poor.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here