Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Up to 50 sharks filmed swimming off Selsey

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
My dad used to have a boat in Gib, and to be fair we used to see those black and white dolphins all the time. Dozens of them. The local dolphin population actively look for boats to come and play with.

It was really fantastic. Made up for a trip in kephelonia where we spent 5 hours circling a huge area looking for dolphins and as we came back to port, the ******* appeared on our bow wave for about 12 seconds before shooting off to swim next to a ferry going out! That 12 seconds cost us £80 each! Having said that the beach trip we had as part of it was great!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Simple question: do these fish having such fun in Selsey generally BITE people?

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Always like to hear about this type of thing just off the coast of God's county. Remember years ago the Basking Sharks off Brighton making the news.

I've seen plenty of Dolphins, Sharks & Whales. The most imprsssive sight for me was early one morning going up Vancouver Sound toward Alaska, I was on the bridge having a cuppa & the sea was flat calm; towards the ship came a pod of around 20+ Killer Whales, or Orca's as they're known in that part of the world. I went out on the bridge wing & as they went right past the noise they made when blowing was unforgettable. Sometimes my job is ok!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here