Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Unofficial best Prem goals of 2023, inc Welbeck, Enciso, Mitoma & Estupinan

Jaxie

Dec 2, 2018
Far East (Sussex)
Some absolute screamers in there (haven’t bothered watching the non Albion ones 😁)

Hard to pick, but I’d have to choose Enciso v Man City as a) I was at that game and I can’t think of a better goal and match that I’ve ever seen live, b) the reaction of a large proportion of City fans, stunned and awestruck. With some of the players they’ve had in recent years, it must take something special to bring a reaction like that.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Some absolute screamers in there (haven’t bothered watching the non Albion ones 😁)

Hard to pick, but I’d have to choose Enciso v Man City as a) I was at that game and I can’t think of a better goal and match that I’ve ever seen live, b) the reaction of a large proportion of City fans, stunned and awestruck. With some of the players they’ve had in recent years, it must take something special to bring a reaction like that.

Safe choice, that. It’s in the final three of THIS - best goal in the world, any competition or gender.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here