Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Unlucky lads.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
That was cruel, you played very well second half.

I'm off to centre square to celebrate but thought I'd just like to say that you were unlucky and that I'll be supporting you in the play offs.

Cheers

Can't begrudge your fans their delight from that result today, but your players and staff showed no class today. Knocking the yellow out of the ref's hand, going down with the wind all through the second half and then trying to steal the ball in the final minutes. No class at all.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Exactly how I feel. Any chummy wishes of good luck etc. just feel like smug condescending right now. Why would you sign up to a message board of another team having just won promotion to the PL if it wasn't for the chance to be a bit smug?

To say hard lines, I thought you played well?

I'm feeling down but the Boro posters on this thread aren't looking smug to me. Sure, we had a lot of bad luck but you're coming across like a childish sour grape!

Parmo_Jaramillo

Dec 19, 2015
Exactly how much did you give Mike Dean for today?

The same we gave to the linesman at Birmingham last Friday.

I think you should look closer to home before blaming the ref. Goal-difference and Mike Dean related gripes aside, you guys completely bottled it against Derby.

I won't do the horrible over-used cliche of saying I'll be supporting you in the playoffs. I lived in Sheffield for six years and regularly went to Wednesday games when they were scrubbing around in League 1, so my allegiances in the playoff race align elsewhere, but there is no question that you deserve to go up this season.

If the expectation was that you'd flounder after Christmas, then Hughton will smash the expectation that you will flounder in the playoffs as well. I don't think this is an assessment of a smug Boro fan either, the entire media seem to be heavily focused on wanting Brighton to go up this season.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
To be fair, every Boro fan thought every foul went to you all second half. Not seen the sending off but have seen the gash the ramierz leg.

Good luck in the playoffs, hope you do it

So Stephens sending off went our way? Funny how soon you forget.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
TI don't think this is an assessment of a smug Boro fan either, the entire media seem to be heavily focused on wanting Brighton to go up this season.

What frigging meda were you watching or listening to??? All I heard on Five Live, Talk Sport and Sky Sport News for the past week was about how many years Boro been out of the Prem , the 'heartache' of last year blah balh frigging blah. Boo hoo hoo. Hardly anyone spoke about Brighton, where we were last year or gave us any credit for not spending way above the FPP rules and trying to get up honestly.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Spend big and you might go up. BORROW should have won the title by Xmas. As it pans out they came runners up on the same points and sneaked in on GO.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
That was cruel, you played very well second half.

I'm off to centre square to celebrate but thought I'd just like to say that you were unlucky and that I'll be supporting you in the play offs.

Cheers

Can I just say having just got back from the match this was very much the feedback I got all the way back to the car. Boro fans were coming out of their concourse to shake my and my Dad's hands and wish us all the best. I know many will say it's easy to do when you have just gone up but I was impressed. Couple of twunts that ran on the pitch after the final whistle that should have got nicked (guy in black body warmer in particular) but apart from the minority the Boro fans were pretty good all said and done.

Good luck to Boro next year. I fear we will falter in the playoffs but the majority of Brighton fans would have been delighted with the playoffs at the start of the season so we can't complain.

Boro5707

Dec 21, 2015
The Boro goal was offside.
Stephens challenge wasn't a red.

Enjoy your promotion and leave us the fu<k alone.

That's all i have to say.

Sour looses. We should have been 3-0 up at half time. Get back to we you come from. We will have our 61 season in the top flight compared to your 4.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Sour looses. We should have been 3-0 up at half time. Get back to we you come from. We will have our 61 season in the top flight compared to your 4.

What did you try to type? It all went horribly wrong, didn't it?

We are not 'looses'. You need to get a life.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Many Boro fans were very pleasant before and after. And 50 percent of the South Stand consisted of the most obnoxious little scrotes I've seen for years.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
It was an offside goal, but I can't even be arsed to be bothered about that.

Dean getting the yellow card knocked out of his hand, and changing his decision is the lowest I've ever seen football go. Feel like chucking the sport in to he honest if that's the 'fairness' we get from officials.

TBF Stephens was already on a yellow so would still have been off.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Have you got nothing better to do man ?? FFS your team has won promotion today and you are posting bollox on here.
SAD ACT.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here