Unlucky lads

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MrTRFC

Dec 20, 2008
Bin dipper?

Come on you can do better than that. Anyway im bogging of this board its giving me suicidal tendencies, fair play to the fans that went today, when you read this when you get home lads fair play to you and unlucky.

To the nasty little internet warriors who assume Tranmere Rovers is a Liverpool club because they never went to school GET A GRIP OF YOURSELVES BOYS AND GIRLS go and get yourselves laid and enjoy your weekend.

Thanks for the welcome!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Leave him alone for fucks sake! Thanks for your comments TRFC, it's good to know that we did actually play well, rather than our commentators just being biased.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
which is why they have shit attendence for a top non league team

I honestly thought it was a crisp tenner and no more.I live 3 mins from the Broadfield stadium.Oh well i'll give that a miss.

MrTRFC

Dec 20, 2008
What the f*** you are talking about? You come on here slagging the fans off that are not there and then get upset because you get abused?I've already explained why and with it being near xmas people have more important things to spend there money on.Lets see how many of you lot turn up here.The usual 100?

I came on here saying fair play to the amount of fans that made the trip, I slagged of the fans on here having a go at the performance they didnt see as if they did they would have known you played well.

Anyway like I said im going now CHEER THE f*** UP.

Superwhitearmy!

chesterseagull

Mar 1, 2005
Work it out
Come on you can do better than that. Anyway im bogging of this board its giving me suicidal tendencies, fair play to the fans that went today, when you read this when you get home lads fair play to you and unlucky.

To the nasty little internet warriors who assume Tranmere Rovers is a Liverpool club because they never went to school GET A GRIP OF YOURSELVES BOYS AND GIRLS go and get yourselves laid and enjoy your weekend.

Thanks for the welcome!

Cheers MrTRFC, ignore the idiots thanks for your comments. Back from the game myself and I too thought we were unlucky.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I came on here saying fair play to the amount of fans that made the trip, I slagged of the fans on here having a go at the performance they didnt see as if they did they would have known you played well.

Anyway like I said im going now CHEER THE f*** UP.

Superwhitearmy!
You don't get it do you? It's not just about todays result(yes we played ok)it's the season so far under Adams.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I shared a few beers with a load of Tranmere fans a few years back in a pub next to Prenton Park, and they were amongst the friendliest bunch of fans you could wish to meet. Fair play to you MrTRFC, cheers for the comments, and sorry for the unwarranted abuse on here.

This thread is embarrassing.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Nice to see our morons didn't go today, they would have been even more embarrassing there. As it is, Tranmere is on the Wirral, not that some of the dummies here would know any better but people from the Wirral are not Scousers.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I shared a few beers with a load of Tranmere fans a few years back in a pub next to Prenton Park, and they were amongst the friendliest bunch of fans you could wish to meet. Fair play to you MrTRFC, cheers for the comments, and sorry for the unwarranted abuse on here.

This thread is embarrassing.
But is it or is it not a suburb of Liverpool? :lol:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Seriously I only come on here to say you played well today and I cant see you struggling and I get abused what a bunch of cranks you lot are.

The fans that went to PP today got behind there team even after the final whistle you lot behind your keyboards giving your team shit get a grip.

Well said :thumbsup:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
because we have just lost and are now in the relegation zone and the tranmere fan braggs about it

You need to learn how to read, he wasn't bragging but commiserating. I may be overestimating your age though, you're behaving like a child.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Nice to see our morons didn't go today, they would have been even more embarrassing there. As it is, Tranmere is on the Wirral, not that some of the dummies here would know any better but people from the Wirral are not Scousers.
Like you Frank who goes to about 1 game a season? You think you have a right to comment on club matters when you don't go? I think you are the moron here.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Well done to all those who have made NSC look even worse than it was before. Sorry Mr TRFC about the selection of morons that seem to collect on this board. Your comments are interesting, though little consolation when looking at the table.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Like you Frank who goes to about 1 game a season? You think you have a right to comment on club matters when you don't go? I think you are the moron here.

Funny that, I think that not many people will agree with you. Frankly being dissed by you is a compliment Spencer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports