Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

unlimited data use on I pad.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Giffgaff on your phone with unlimited data approx £12 pcm. Then tether it to your IPad and you have unlimited access using Skype. Wishing your Granddaughter a speedy recovery and best wishes to you and your family; thoughts with you all.

TNBA

TTF

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Giffgaff on your phone with unlimited data approx £12 pcm. Then tether it to your IPad and you have unlimited access using Skype. Wishing your Granddaughter a speedy recovery and best wishes to you and your family; thoughts with you all.

TNBA

TTF

Have just read that and daughter in law is with giff gaff on her phone but they said they do not operate on I pads. She can look into it as the 3 contract is a rolling monthly one so just cancel the DD and it stops.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Have just read that and daughter in law is with giff gaff on her phone but they said they do not operate on I pads. She can look into it as the 3 contract is a rolling monthly one so just cancel the DD and it stops.

She should be able to tether the IPad to her phone though? Sure someone will correct me if I am wrong.

All the best to you

TNBA

TTF

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
After buying the mifi unit etc on Sunday they decided to move her to Royal Marsden on Monday. Unfortuntaely there is no telephone reception available there for any network not sure if the hospital have blocked it in some waybut there is unlimited Wifi.

This has meant the only way to contact anybody is via facetime on I phone/Ipad. We have neither so had to buy an I phone today and just have to change the SIM as it has a much smaller one than my wifes Samsung. All these problems sent to try us but the main thing is they are very pleased with the way she is responding to the chemo

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Good luck to your granddaughter, to you and your family.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
To all the people who wished my granddaughter well most sincere thanks. I am able to report that my wife and I went up to Royal Marsden today as she has been let out of isolation after her bone marrow transplant. She is well on the road to recovery and the doctors cannot believe how resillient she is at just 3 years old. I am so happy nobody could upset me this evening.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
To all the people who wished my granddaughter well most sincere thanks. I am able to report that my wife and I went up to Royal Marsden today as she has been let out of isolation after her bone marrow transplant. She is well on the road to recovery and the doctors cannot believe how resillient she is at just 3 years old. I am so happy nobody could upset me this evening.

Great news BG , all the best

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Can offer no technical help but sincere best wishes for her full recovery. Keep strong :thumbsup:

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada

:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here