Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Unlikely Places that you have seen a ghost

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
As the title suggests. When have you seen a ghost where you wouldn't normally expect to see one?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
The woods at Patcham Place - and I didn't believe in ghosts until then either !

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
The Amex.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
More information on that?

Patcham Place woods are mainly on a very steep slope that you can only get to the path at the top by walking in zigzags. My son and I were walking along the path at the top when we came across an elderly, frail man walking his doing along the path in the opposite direction. We said hello and walked past each other. Two or three seconds later I looked behind us and the old man and the dog had gone. Given the gradient of the slope next to the path he couldn't have gone down there and I could see the path for at least 1000 yards and he wasn't there. So unless the old man could beat Usain Bolt in the 100m I could only conclude he was a ghost.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Patcham Place woods are mainly on a very steep slope that you can only get to the path at the top by walking in zigzags. My son and I were walking along the path at the top when we came across an elderly, frail man walking his doing along the path in the opposite direction. We said hello and walked past each other. Two or three seconds later I looked behind us and the old man and the dog had gone. Given the gradient of the slope next to the path he couldn't have gone down there and I could see the path for at least 1000 yards and he wasn't there. So unless the old man could beat Usain Bolt in the 100m I could only conclude he was a ghost.

Perhaps they had fallen down a hole?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here