Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Unless we get a result at Chelsea - Won't be full strength for semi

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I don’t think it really matters so much who’s up front against City, as long as they’re quick. West Ham played Antonio through the middle against them last season and it helped. Fulham had Sessegnon there yesterday - and it didn’t (albeit with Mitrovic injured). But the prospect of Glenn plodding about up front with no real outlet for us is a bit of a ‘mare. Bring him on for our 89th minute corner to nick a winner.

I hope Glenn doesn’t play at Wembley, so he can’t be the NSC scape-goat for the most expensive team in the world winning with ease.

We should play this weekend’s favourites (it changes by the week) of Jahanbakhsh, Andone and Locadia.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I will agree with the same tactics against City, but I am still disappointed that we chose to play a defensive style game at home to Southampton.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
How to put a nail in your own coffin!

Strongly support CH to see this and the next season through. But to put out a weakened side in a semi final with up to 35k Albion fans in attendance? Would just show contempt.

*Cough* CH didn't say this, it was the 'fake news' OP *cough* :facepalm:

In other news, what if your missus came home with a daffodil sticking out of her arse? I tell you what, after all the years of devotion I have given her, it is a bloody disgrace, and she wouldn't be forgiven. Fact.

:shootself

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Didn't WA say after the game he thought CH would play a 'changed' team for Chelsea ?

dsr-burnley

Aug 15, 2014
Not being at full strength won't be the end of the world, Premiel League survival is all that matters, the Wembley game is just a big day out for the fans really.

And what better way to motivate the players than by dropping them for Wembley?

Players aren't entirely made up of cash registers. Some of them actually want to win things as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here