Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

United

Buck

Through & Through
Feb 18, 2009
Not Lewes Any More
For many years i have read North Stand Chat. I have followed the Albion for over 30 years through thick and thin.
I have sponsored the club through my business and put thousands of pounds in through sponsorship and testimonials for players.
Until this evening I have never felt the need to post.
However, having watched tonights game I have become so disillusioned that I feel something has to change.
Micky Adams is an Albion legend. But at the moment he is embarassing himself and our club. How did we lose to Luton? They were shocking but we were worse. This has to change now. I watched a video of our 1983 cup run the other day with my 10 year old son who couldn't believe we were that good back then but he has no interest in The Albion today.
We need to get rid of Adams NOW and focus on survival this year and build for the future. Anyone who can't see this is looking through rose tinted glasses at what Adams has previously achieved. We have no Zamora

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
This has turned out to such a depressing season, one of the worst I can remember. Only three bright spots ... Man City, Leicester and Milwall.

How could such a good season in 2007/08 turn into this? Surely the manager must take most of the blame?

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I feel the same way. I find the whole thing very depressing. Like yourself I have been a supporter for over 30 years, and quite enjoy reading North Stand Chat - occasionally adding to the posts.

Adams must resign, he is in danger of being remembered for a bad season rather than the good he had achieved previously. I would also add that the coaching staff must also go, as I cannot see what value any of them bring.

The team can escape relegation but changes must be made.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here