Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] United Excuses

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
So far I’ve heard Luke Shaw say it was not a foul on Enciso that lead to the corner that lead to the penalty award, and that he was ‘nudged’ as his arm was in the air. Also had Peter Schmeichal say that the referee had waved all the play acting away up until the Shaw/Enciso moment but then let himself down.

How many more piss poor excuses, rather than saying Brighton looked the more likely team to score and the penalty award was correct?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
just listened to Den Haag on the radio …came across as a right prick
I heard that, basically said that we went round kicking their players, then gave the hard man speech “That’s right, I’ll always come in and fight for my players when that’s happening”.

He couldn’t knock the skin off a rice pudding :wanker:

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
So far I’ve heard Luke Shaw say it was not a foul on Enciso that lead to the corner that lead to the penalty award, and that he was ‘nudged’ as his arm was in the air. Also had Peter Schmeichal say that the referee had waved all the play acting away up until the Shaw/Enciso moment but then let himself down.

How many more piss poor excuses, rather than saying Brighton looked the more likely team to score and the penalty award was correct?
1683237490085.png

They are scum. Never hated a club more.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset

He admitted error and said pen was correct.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Any United whinging needs to see them asked “how about Casemiro staying on the pitch because the ref played advantage and didn’t go back for blatant second yellow?”

I felt sorry for Casemiro. Been a great player but Alexis and Enciso made him look a right mug all night.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Any United whinging needs to see them asked “how about Casemiro staying on the pitch because the ref played advantage and didn’t go back for blatant second yellow?”

I felt sorry for Casemiro. Been a great player but Alexis and Enciso made him look a right mug all night.

Mac A owned Casemiro.

At the game, genuinely, I thought there was added spice with an Argentinian wanting to outplay a Brazilian.

And he emphatically did.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here