Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Unique

galebs

Jan 28, 2008
Bexhill
Hi everybody sorry to bother you I have been a Brighton supporter since my dad took me along to the Goldstone on the 10th of march 1984 to see the Albion against Man City (TV cameras were there and everything well a gantry in the east stand )
But my point is on Sat 10.30am 8/5/2010 . Me and the Family are doing a walk for my 3 year old niece Eloise from the Palace pier to the west pier in Brighton and back . Well i say we but what we mean is Eloise is . Hopefully it will be achievable with the help of her walker and (buggy just incase)We have called it a 'walk' but that means walk, toddle or push! .
This is to raise money for and awareness of the Charity UNIQUE . Even if you are not in a position to donate (below at Virgin money) . please spend a little time reading about this Unique rare chromosone disorder at Unique - The Rare Chromosome Disorder Support Group - www.RareChromo.org .or on the Virgin money page . All the best and thanks for taking some time to read this Steve Doswell AKA Galebs
Virgin Money Giving | Fundraising | Eloise's walk for rare chromosome disorders
uk.virginmoneygiving.com
content

My page: Virgin Money Giving - Service unavailable

Last edited:

The Brighton Ace

Nov 14, 2008
Sussex by the sea
Looks like a great cause. I did try and donate £10 a second ago, typed in all my details and then it said it couldn't process payment. Anyway, if it hasn't gone through do you have a just giving page or something similar?

I'm a broke student but will waste £10 on rubbish, why not donate? Come on chaps get involved!

galebs

Jan 28, 2008
Bexhill
Thanks Brighton Ace unfortunatelyit seems as your donation didnt go through :down::down:. But i tried it using the bottom link where it says ( My page: Virgin Money Giving - Service unavailable ) then followed the instructions on the page where it said Donate now and it went through :wink:. If you get another chance please give it a go if not thanks for trying and hopefully you are one more person that knows a little more about Unique and rare chromosone disorders .
All the best Galebs

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here