Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Union Saint-Gilloise

Slum_Wolf

May 3, 2021
Union put in a decent shift tonight.

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
Same conveyor belt and succession planning paying dividends for USG as for us then.

Each year they lose their manager and star players but they keep on performing. Even without the option of loaning any of our players this season.

Who are the most exciting of their most recent recruits?

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Who are the most exciting of their most recent recruits?
Home Alone Christmas Movies GIF by filmeditor

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
I fancy getting to a game over there at some point. Are tickets easy enough to get? And, as I might drive, any top parking tips would be appreciated too!

Salty_Seagull

Quality over quantity
Jul 2, 2015
Brighton/Hove
I fancy getting to a game over there at some point. Are tickets easy enough to get? And, as I might drive, any top parking tips would be appreciated too!
We went last year. Very easy to get tickets, you just need to sign up with them (for free), and the support team are all very good if you have any questions. Not sure on parking but the stadium is a little out of the city near a big park so you could be OK. I'd email the club and/or the supporters group who were also very willing to chat and help out Albion fans

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
They play their European games at Anderlecht's stadium which is over 2x bigger than their stadium, so getting a ticket for a European game would be very easy I imagine.
Thanks.

But as an anorak/groundhopper, I actually want to get to their normal stadium particularly as I have already seen a game at Anderlecht! 👍

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Yes very easy 12 of us went in feb 2 days and great weekend once they know your bha they love it let a fee of us in the ultra stand and made us feel so welcome,tv reporters loved it to and got in all the papers over their with our bha flag

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Even though we have no players at USG I still look out for their scores and sincerely hope they can win the Belgian title. I watched them blow last season's title and it was unbelievable. Taking off Adringa on 82 mins when 1-0 up was the worst substitution I've seen in my life. Hopefully, that pain will continue to spur them on right to the end.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here