Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Union Saint-Gilloise

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
This guy will fall foul of Tone's no dickheads policy

Slum_Wolf

May 3, 2021
This guy will fall foul of Tone's no dickheads policy

The club have suspended him and has been sent to meet victims of accidents.

He wasn't in the last two squads for the games against Oostende in the cup and league. Union have a break until the 8th January, Anderlecht away.

Slum_Wolf

May 3, 2021
Brussels derby today for Union at Anderlecht - 5.30. Adingra in the squad.
324347478_829937401405473_6701063702180724808_n.jpg

Reactions: cjd

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
[tweet]1612172150688911362[/tweet]

Well that didn't work for some reason.
Nevertheless, a brilliant result winning 3-1 at Anderlect.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Adingra scored, didn't he?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
[tweet]1612172150688911362[/tweet]

Well that didn't work for some reason.
Nevertheless, a brilliant result winning 3-1 at Anderlect.
You don’t need the tweet tags anymore. Just copy and paste the direct link to the tweet you want to insert into your post and the board software will do the rest to embed it.

Slum_Wolf

May 3, 2021
Live coverage on Mola Thursday night, cup quarter final home to Gent.

Reactions: cjd

Slum_Wolf

May 3, 2021
If we are forced to sell Trossard this window (by an absolutely ridiculous bid), then recalling Adringa would not seem to be too bad an option.
Don't think he would qualify for a work permit yet. Someone with more knowledge than I will be able to confirm what else he would have to do in the hope we have him next season.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Don't think he would qualify for a work permit yet. Someone with more knowledge than I will be able to confirm what else he would have to do in the hope we have him next season.
Next season won't be any problem, but whether he could get one now - no idea.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
He will get one next season without a doubt.

As the Belgian League is a tier two competition he gets 10 points just for being on loan there. So he only needs 5 points across all the other qualifying criteria to get his work permit. He's getting at least 4 for USG getting to the last 16 of the Europa League.

The final point can come from USG finishing the league in a place that gets them into the Europa Conference next season, points go up the higher up the league and the better the European competition they qualify for.

If he's played over 30% of available mins in the Belgian League he'll get at least 4 points there. If he's played in over 50% of mins available in the Europa League that's another point. So a work permit is a not a problem at all.

I don't think he'd qualify for one now as a lot of points are based on how the season finishes, so if we apply now I don't know how they'd calculate a "pro rata" score for those end of season sections of the application process.

Slum_Wolf

May 3, 2021
Adingra starts tonight in the quarter final at home to Gent.

Free and legit so no police knocking on my door tonight looking for dodgy stream use...

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I'm currently in Belgium and suggested to the Mrs that we go and watch USG while here.

We're not going.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here