[Football] Union Saint-Gilloise

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
If anyone is looking for live football... KMSK Deinze v Royal Union Saint-Gilloise friendly is being streamed now on Deinze's Facebook page...

https://www.facebook.com/kmskdeinze/videos/1247474835996843
Presumably Undave Mitoma and co. are now at the Albion?

Turns out it’s Simon Adingra. (A winger / forward I guess) Has been in Belgium this week and just tying up the loan move. Via https://theathletic.com/3394591/202...t-to-dream-academy/?source=emp_shared_article
USG up 1-0. Is Adingra playing? - doesn't appear to be any commentary, and can't find a team-sheet.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Presumably Undave Mitoma and co. are now at the Albion?

Undav has been pictured/featured in the pre season media released this week. Haven’t seen Mitoma yet, but he’ll be reporting back later as he was international duty with Japan.

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
Do not forget tomorrow:
“The programme kicks off with a behind-closed-doors game against Belgian league winners Union Saint-Gilloise at the American Express Elite Football Performance Centre on Saturday 9th July, kick-off 6pm.

The match will be a quick reunion for Denis Undav, Kaoru Mitoma and Kacper Kozlowski, as the trio were on loan in Brussels last season, and it will be streamed live on the club's website.”

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
It’ll be good to test ourselves against a team who will soon be playing in the Champions League qualifying rounds. I wonder how behind our preparation is?

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
. I wonder how behind our preparation is?

why the presumption that our preparation is behind? AFAIK there has been nothing to indicate any problems or issues-all players seem to have returned when they should, no injuries reported and no first team outgoings (yet) to complicate things

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
why the presumption that our preparation is behind? AFAIK there has been nothing to indicate any problems or issues-all players seem to have returned when they should, no injuries reported and no first team outgoings (yet) to complicate things
I assume it means 'behind USG' who played their 1st friendly over a week ago.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here