[Football] Union Saint-Gilloise

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
early season were scoring for fun. Looks like good management going into these 3 difficult games. So far Played 2, 4 points Goals for 1 against 0. Sure they will be happy with a draw at weekend.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
.......... and another lovely old-school stadium and old school football experience bites the dust. Still, that's progress I suppose - but progress that comes with a price (and I don't mean the £70M cost).

The favoured plan has all the things I bet Tony would love here. BIG car park, hotels, and a bonus swimming pool.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Away to Royal Antwerp next Saturday evening at 7.45, live on Mola TV again. Shame it clashes with the Spurs game.

If they can win that - they should be in great shape to go into the playoffs, with a decent advantage.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Seems a shame, why not do a sympathetic upgrade/expansion of the current Stadium?

Planning permission. From what I can gather, there's about as much chance of them being able to build something modern on the edge of that park where the current ground is as there was of BHA being able to build the Amex at Withdean.

Slum_Wolf

May 3, 2021
If Club Brugge win tomorrow they will go second, 9 points behind USG.

USG at home to St Truiden next Sunday at 3.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports