[Football] Union Saint-Gilloise

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Disregarding the fact that he owner is a fan, all the while that Brighton are turning over 150m per season in the Premier League, they're not going to be a feeder club to a Belgium club side. Even a lucrative run to the Champions League group stages wouldn't come close to matching the 100m+ TV money a club gets just for competing in the Premier League.

I am well aware of that, and obviously would never think that it could happen, it would be funny, the cynic in me is enjoying the ride, but I am always pinching myself, are we really in the Premier League, are we really beating Manchester City, Tottenham and Manchester United....

I am waiting for me to wake up and someone say "Mr Freakout, how are you ? you have been in a coma since 1996"

Oh shit, that was a good dream.... :)

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Exceptional home support/atmosphere from Union

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
FT 1-2 terrific support even after the whistle in a game they lost

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Throwing away a lead against their big rivals and, thus, the chance to go top. Hopefully, there's nothing prescient about this as far as we're concerned.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Bananas game. Expecting a few reds maybe.

USG leading 0-2 with Gent missing a penalty. Top of the league now.

Mitoma looking dangerous.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Looks like Mitoma got subbed off with a few minutes to go. No goals or assists this week. Although 23 year old striker Vanzeir got another goal to make it 9 in 13. Interesting.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports