Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Undav

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Probably the OP of this thread.

I had someone behind me who'd bought off the exchange yelling "get rid of it" every time one of our defenders had it. I don't think there's a more moronic phrase in football. And we're so far from the pitch they'd never have heard.

Makes me wish people were screened before being allowed memberships.
This.

And the 'right' to vote. Need to pass some examinations to get 'in', is my view.

Bit more civilized in West Upper, to be fair.

Apart from the bloke who shouted "It isn't about the time wasted. It is about disrupting the flow of the game. You f***ing ****, Pawson"

I'll get me coat.

Jan 26, 2015
Berkshire
His link-up play was excellent and the more experienced striker with him also fluffed a couple so I think the overall criticism is unjustified
I wasn't at the game but from the highlights it made me think he could be a new Baldock. His movement and build up play looks good - just maybe not a natural goalscorer.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Seems like a nice guy. Trying hard. Early days. Deserves our support.
This. And what @The Antikythera Mechanism said.

Perhaps we may be transitioning away from looking for escape goats for our poor results and performances.....and learning about the experience of having a club that....knows what it's doing....and that. Just a thought.

Hope you navigated the car park effectively yesterday :wink:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
This.

And the 'right' to vote. Need to pass some examinations to get 'in', is my view.

Bit more civilized in West Upper, to be fair.

Apart from the bloke who shouted "It isn't about the time wasted. It is about disrupting the flow of the game. You f***ing ****, Pawson"

I'll get me coat.
I’m in the Wupper.

:moo:

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
'He missed a chance so he's rubbish' is a schoolboy take on football.

Admittedly it was 'three for tbe price of one' in terms of misses. But still.

He impresses me more each time I've seen him play. Clearly a good character. I think he'll come good.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
The great news for Undav is that we've played 2 up front in the last 3 games and we only have 3 strikers. It gives him an excellent chance of game time.

It wouldn't amaze me if Undav is now ahead of Welbeck in the pecking order based on yesterday's all round display

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I wasn't at the game but from the highlights it made me think he could be a new Baldock. His movement and build up play looks good - just maybe not a natural goalscorer.
I see him as the opposite. Movement and build/link up isn’t much but knows which direction the goal is if you give him the ball.

If we take the best bits from our opinions we’ve got a decent striker!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Tom you are either
A a misrerabilist ?
B fishing ?
ffs the jocks won the egg ball 🏉
Albion won late on
Learn to enjoy the moment 😉
Enjoying the moment immensely cheers. As when Potter was here, it's always more important to tow the NSC company line for a quiet life and then frantically revise your stance when its safe to do so. Fact is tho sadly, Undav looks very much like a slower and lardier version of Maupay. There, I've said it now. Feel free to say the same when he's no longer here and the hivemind is finally feeling brave enough to say similar

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Casually mentioned tonight in the Blackbum vs Wiggan bore draw commentary that one of these sides were set to take Deniz on loan in the recent window, till Deniz decided against.

A goal at shitehouse at the W/E would be terrific.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Enjoying the moment immensely cheers. As when Potter was here, it's always more important to tow the NSC company line for a quiet life and then frantically revise your stance when its safe to do so. Fact is tho sadly, Undav looks very much like a slower and lardier version of Maupay. There, I've said it now. Feel free to say the same when he's no longer here and the hivemind is finally feeling brave enough to say similar
Well, I always liked Andy Murray.

Call me non hive mind :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here