Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Uncle Spielberg is visiting us

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Gordon Brown is the finest chancellor of the exchequer that this country has ever had. Who could disagree with that?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
tedebear said:
See now you have to go and turn this into bullyinh - he'll never come back now :( :down:
Zer izz messod in my matness: y'see, I was chatting with GG in a PM about the fact that I'd seen CEOT3K again for the first time since it came out recently and said what a great film I thought it was - I wasn't bumlicking, I meant it.

However, it seems we can say what we like, he ain't speaking. :(

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Man of Harveys said:
Zer izz messod in my matness: y'see, I was chatting with GG in a PM about the fact that I'd seen CEOT3K again for the first time since it came out recently and said what a great film I thought it was - I wasn't bumlicking, I meant it.

I don't blame him really... each to their own and horses for courses and all that ;) :blush:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
tedebear said:
I don't blame him really... each to their own and horses for courses and all that ;) :blush:
Right, you've really gone and done it now! To even TRY to get him to post now would be closing the stable door after the horse has bolted..

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Man of Harveys said:
Right, you've really gone and done it now! To even TRY to get him to post now would be closing the stable door after the horse has bolted..

Oh for gods sake - you're going round in circles - like you've got one stirrup longer than the other, you one trick pony!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Man of Harveys said:

Looks like he's replying to you now

Uncle Spielberg Using Private Messaging System 15:28

:wave: :D

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
afters said:
here we go again.......
shouldn't that be "and they're off... first away is tedebear, and now also up with the early pace comes Man of Harveys...no sign of Desert Orchid yet" etc etc

Last edited:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Man of Harveys said:
Gordon Brown is the finest chancellor of the exchequer that this country has ever had. Who could disagree with that?

Certainly not me. With the wonderful Tony Blair they have completly transformed the country's fortunes from the dark days of Toryism. In fact I find I now have so much spare cash I have been able to pay to send A-ha to the moon in a one-way rocket also filled with Spielburg, Soccer Dog and Lassie DVDs. Good riddance to that rubbish eh?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
P.S anyone watching the X-factor tomorrow? I'd love to discuss who will win with a fellow saddo......

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
I actually think that Spielberg is one of the most underrated directors Hollywood has ever produced!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here