Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Unbelievable

Barn Door Billy

Feb 19, 2012
Somewhere near Reading...
I know this has been done to death, but this site stuns me sometimes. There are SOME (NOT a majority) who react to dropped points like we have just been relegated. Yes this was a game we expected to win, but we had a bad day! They are only human! We are unbeaten in 2012 and are 7th. Yes, if we play like we did today for every remaining game, we will be nowhere near the playoffs, but come on, that's not going to happen. Please, just support them and remember where we are (and where we've come from)!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
These are the Saturdays all the moaners come out of the woodwork and tell everyone how shit we are... I'm looking forward to the binfest.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Win at home, Draw away is good enough at the moment. I think many are upset as they expected to win, The Championship has always been a league when anyone can beat anyone.

Looking at it Cardiff have West Ham tomorrow which I expect WHU to win, then us on Wednesday so that'll be a key game in our hopes of reaching the P/O's.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
There are two strands though, aren't there? The moaners and the people bemoaning the moaners?

Yep, and the more the be-moaners mock the moaners the more positive this place may get (some hope).

British Grenadier

I hate P*rtsm**th
Jan 15, 2012
Hanover
We are unbeaten in 2012 and are 7th.

This.

remember where we are (and where we've come from)!

And this.

If you had said that after 34 games we would be outside the playoffs, you would have been asked if you were on drugs.

Even if we don't go up, this is already one of the best seasons I have ever enjoyed - helped an enormous amount by having such a fantastic stadium to watch it in - that is something we must NEVER forget.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Yes it was a bad day but getting outplayed by the bottom side is not good,i would say gus got his tactics wrong and sat back way to much.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I would have been happy to take 4 points off Donny at the start of the season, and am still happy now... I would have been happy to be 10th right now and mid table security, as most said pre-season... so I'm more than happy to be 7th and in with a shout until the end of the season. Still happy days!

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
most of the moaners never go to the bloody games and base their shit on what they have on the radio....we are 7th unbeaten all year yet they still moan...on 2nd thoughts maybe they should not go to the games and stay at home and let real fans that enjoy being in a lovely new ground enjoy being 7th in the championship go....nsc can be un f***ing beliveable

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I know this has been done to death, but this site stuns me sometimes. There are SOME (NOT a majority) who react to dropped points like we have just been relegated.
I've pretty much looked at the whole season positively and was happy to finish mid-table, but with the quality that's been brought in (and wages spent on such a large squad) and the way we had been playing recently, a play-off place was becoming a real possibility, so I am pretty disappointed today.

British Grenadier

I hate P*rtsm**th
Jan 15, 2012
Hanover
Yep, and the more the be-moaners mock the moaners the more positive this place may get (some hope).

I'm with you LB. We need to teach these Eeyores how to be happy!

If we were in Doncaster's position then we might have the right to moan.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
The people that moan about the moaners are ten times worse than the original perpetrators. Can't wait til this thread is posted AGAIN by some n00b in a couple of hours time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here