Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Unbelievable Job - Very Big Club with Massive fanbase

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
It is a very good opportunity for someone. That B&HA are so low in the table should make it even more attractive. The next manager won't have the pressure of mounting a play-off challenge this season on his shoulders. Mid-table security is all that would be expected. Followed by a close-season to mould the team as he'd wish it's as good a job outside the top-flight as anyone could hope for.
Mind, if the new man is burdened with Barber, etc. putting their oar in then it becomes a little less appealing. A manager should be allowed to manage unfettered.

The only things big about our club are the stadium and the prices, certainly not 'one ambition', certainly not the squad and certainly not the selection of manager.

eaglejez

Apr 23, 2004
You knowwhat is particularly irritating about you is that you trot out rubbish and even when people point out the drivel you speak, you continue to do so. The knowledge you have of my club you could write on the back of a postage stamp. The knowledge I and my family have of it could be put down in a few books. I understand you are upset that you support a club that once had a support to rival ours but no longer does (despite more success than us in the last 30 years on the pitch). That however is not our fault. Put your own house in order at Selhurst before coming on here and writing rubbish. To start with you might think about your goal music and teenagers banging drums as seriously, its embarrassing to have a rival who has fans that are that tin pot. Its just incredible also how you all go missing when you are not in the "premier league" as well. Palace have been our rivals in my life time but those I go with will remember the days before football had massive rivalries. Maybe we should go back to that because as far as I can see, Mullery was right. You are not worth a fiver. For my part, you are not the palace I remember in the 70s and if we have a rival worth their salt then its pompey, not you lot anymore.

oh no. you don't want to be our rivals ? Don't do this to us :(
View attachment 61153

C4jJTgI.png

eaglejez

Apr 23, 2004
Is that because you have not been punished,for going in to admin again , we lost our ground ,and paid for it , trips to kent , I ****ing hate you palace trolls !!!

Look at my posts. I'm not trolling. Do you have to be so extreme all the time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here