Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Unbeatable car / Jeffries Farm Trade Centre

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Jeffries Farm, yes. The best thing about the place is that you can go and view different cars close up in one big warehouse.

Wouldn't advise buying from there though. Our Renault Espace was always going to be a shit purchase because it was a Renault but didn't like the way Jeffries tried to convince us that the sticky coating they added to the seats was a real benefit, and more importantly I didn't feel the grunts on the shop floor knew what they were talking about. Oh and there was the small fact that neither brakes nor tyres were safe to drive when we first bought it.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Got my current car from them, didn't take any of the extras they tried to flog but it was a good deal especially considering the low mileage it had done. Probably a bit overpriced but has been fine so far 18 months and counting

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Cheers all!

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Got my current car from them, didn't take any of the extras they tried to flog but it was a good deal especially considering the low mileage it had done. Probably a bit overpriced but has been fine so far 18 months and counting

How can it be a good deal and overpriced.

Kenneth Wattle

Aug 31, 2007
In my experience (and a few other people I've spoken to since) the place is run by a bunch of crooks!

Good prices for buying but they will give you next to nothing for your current car if you are part exchanging - certainly nowhere near it's p/ex value.

Mate of mine bought a Ford Focus there last year and has been back 3 times with major problems in the first MONTH after purchase which Jefferies claim they have 'fixed' but in all honesty appear not to give a s**t

Laughing Gravy

I'm a ****
Jan 8, 2010
In my bungalow
Jeffries Farm, yes. The best thing about the place is that you can go and view different cars close up in one big warehouse.

Wouldn't advise buying from there though. Our Renault Espace was always going to be a shit purchase because it was a Renault but didn't like the way Jeffries tried to convince us that the sticky coating they added to the seats was a real benefit, and more importantly I didn't feel the grunts on the shop floor knew what they were talking about. Oh and there was the small fact that neither brakes nor tyres were safe to drive when we first bought it.

I have had 4 Renaults, got two now and they have been great cars, never let me down once.
Doesnt matter which make you go for, you are always going to get a plum.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
LOL.. if I get the supposed market value of £900 for my Fiat it'd be a miracle!

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Comparable to other part ex offers! Someone above mentioned that the valuations tend to be a lot lower but I don't recall him having a similar problem and the car purchased has been great also.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Fingers crossed!

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Bought my previous car from Jeffries Farm, I think I got lucky with the guy that sold it to me he seemed to know what he was talking about and didn't try to flog me any of the extras. I had the car for 18 months and never had a problem with it, I wouldn't say it was particularly overpriced either so no complaints from me. I guess it's just luck of the draw.

simon swagbag

Jul 8, 2003
Eastbourne
I understand that the BLONDE in the TV ad doesn't work there.
She is an ACTRESS who was paid in the region of £800 for an afternoon's work.
Bloom OUT!:rant:

Chester Drawers

Apr 15, 2004
Belair
My Mrs bought her Fiesta there about 7 years ago - never had a problem with it, low mileage very very good condition - she's still very pleased with it.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Bought a Vauxhall Omega from them many years ago when the company was actually owned by Mr.Jefferies lol. He made his money from farming, hence the name, then decided to sell a few used cars from an old barn on his premises out near Billingshurst somewhere. Obviously must have been doing something right, as look at them now. He sold the business on, made a mint, and now they have establiished themselves in massive premises up near Crawley.

The Omega served me well for about fiive years too, and as l recall it was quite cometiitively priced.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here