Ruislip
Wtf ugly_alan_xlarge.jpg

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
There's no such thing as an unattractive bisexual woman. An oxymoron. Just my opinion, like.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
A friend of my missus is v hot, she gets mistaken for Kate Moss, & looks innocent, but is a complete dirt bag. Girls, boys & group sex, she does it all (apart from me).

So maybe generally true but not always

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
I think we all knew this. I learnt most of what I know by watching Stan and Jack in action on On The Buses.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
He's not really going to make me is he? I guess so...
A friend of my missus is v hot, she gets mistaken for Kate Moss, & looks innocent, but is a complete dirt bag. Girls, boys & group sex, she does it all (apart from me).

:needpics:

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
What I don't get and I'm serious here is why do some women find a woman who looks to all intents and purposes like a bloke attractive ? Why don't they like blokes then ? Obviously the character etc and girl talk would play a part in the relationship but you could get all that from some blokes too and some of these women are less attractive than many blokes and some just as obnoxious! I just don't get it?

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
What I don't get and I'm serious here is why do some women find a woman who looks to all intents and purposes like a bloke attractive ? Why don't they like blokes then ? Obviously the character etc and girl talk would play a part in the relationship but you could get all that from some blokes too and some of these women are less attractive than many blokes and some just as obnoxious! I just don't get it?

I have always said this too, why would a lesbian who would like to attract other lesbians then dress, act, walk and make themselves look like an ugly man ???

big hilda

Feb 13, 2013
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...and you lot have all the sensitivity of rusty chain mail.

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
Now I understand why my ugly old Aunt has asked for a Bicycle for her birthday.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010

So maybe generally true but not always

You just cant post that without a pic...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here