Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Unable to access NSC via Tapatalk app!

Recidivist

Apr 28, 2019
Worthing
Have been unable to access for a number of weeks. Tapatalk support say there’s a problem with the plug-in but it still doesn’t seem to be resolved?

hopper_182

Sep 25, 2008
Same for me. NSC not great on mobile browser. Hoping there is a new app to view NSC, or there is a fix for tapatalk.

Recidivist

Apr 28, 2019
Worthing
Any chance of a response from forum admin?!

The app is far more user-friendly than the browser and Tapatalk support suggest it’s been a conscious decision by forum admin not to use the plugin that’s required to activate the app! But why?

Don’t know how to get hold of forum admin other than via this Help section…..

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Any chance of a response from forum admin?!

The app is far more user-friendly than the browser and Tapatalk support suggest it’s been a conscious decision by forum admin not to use the plugin that’s required to activate the app! But why?

Don’t know how to get hold of forum admin other than via this Help section…..

We migrated from vBulletin to Xenforo for a whole host of reasons, one of which was to remove the dependency on Tapatalk for mobile usage as it was third-party software that was completely out of our control and lacked full integration with many site functions.

We now have a single consistent interface for both desktop and mobile meaning no-one misses out on any functionality.

I used Tapatalk exclusively on my iPhone and I now use the native Xenforo browser-based user interface and believe they are pretty much on a par in terms of usability. I know some will disagree, but the overwhelming feedback on the switchover - covered in several threads on the main board - was also positive.

I have no plan to re-introduce Tapatalk, nor any other kind of similar third-party add-on.

Recidivist

Apr 28, 2019
Worthing
We migrated from vBulletin to Xenforo for a whole host of reasons, one of which was to remove the dependency on Tapatalk for mobile usage as it was third-party software that was completely out of our control and lacked full integration with many site functions.

We now have a single consistent interface for both desktop and mobile meaning no-one misses out on any functionality.

I used Tapatalk exclusively on my iPhone and I now use the native Xenforo browser-based user interface and believe they are pretty much on a par in terms of usability. I know some will disagree, but the overwhelming feedback on the switchover - covered in several threads on the main board - was also positive.

I have no plan to re-introduce Tapatalk, nor any other kind of similar third-party add-on.
Thanks for enlightening me. Guess I missed those threads. How do I install the Xenforo interface?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here