Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ultras upset ...yet again

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
The only people who actively HATE the AU are their fellow Palace fans. The BBS is full of pissed off Jestermen who are actively agreeing with us that the whole thing is making their club a laughing stock. Keep it up boys. The existence of this crew knocks about half a million quid off the clubs value every day. Perfect timing to start all this crap whilst trying to sell the club.

Imagine your buying a house. It’s in a good area, has good schools and solid foundations...the only problem is that you’ve got a group of rats in the attic who periodically appear, shit all over the carpets, make a terrible droning noise and occupy the couch and kids beds....the previous owner has welcomed them to do whatever they want and they now believe they own the place.

You might think twice.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Except they DID.

Vicarage Road capacity is 21,577. They've given Palace 3,200 tickets, equating to 15%.

Palace fans beef is that they're not being given the ENTIRE Vicarage Road end. Watford are instead netting off some of the seats for the purposes of segregation. This is apparently a flagrant and deliberate infringement on the Ultras's human rights, which is why they've been grizzling solidly about it for the last 3 weeks.

Palace fans eh.

The irony being that Watford fans are the ones missing out because of the segregation.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Except they DID.

Vicarage Road capacity is 21,577. They've given Palace 3,200 tickets, equating to 15%.

Palace fans beef is that they're not being given the ENTIRE Vicarage Road end. Watford are instead netting off some of the seats for the purposes of segregation. This is apparently a flagrant and deliberate infringement on the Ultras's human rights, which is why they've been grizzling solidly about it for the last 3 weeks.

Palace fans eh.

Fantastic. Bunch of self important [emoji348][emoji773]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The thing that makes this all the more enjoyable is that the prick that is Parrish panders to the vermin, can you imagine TB and PB behaving like that? Real long term Palace fans must be mortified.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
What are these heavy restrictions on what the group can take into the stadium?

EDIT -
Didn’t give them the full 15% and elected to take the adjacent seats off sale leaving them tauntingly empty

No alcohol on sale

Banned their drum and flags
:lol: bless

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Exactly where were these people when Palace went into administration for the second time - where were they fighting for their club? Nowhere, that's where. Where were they in the Championship? Nowhere.
Indeed, I don't remember much of these Ultras when we were both in the Championship. When did they start, and where the hell did they come from?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I've kind of assumed that's always been a joke. I don't remember Spurs having Ultras, and if they did, why would they leave for Palace?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I think they've got a point...

Oh. No. No they haven't.

Signed up for Palace TV to hear their commentary version. Have to say it was not biased at all and better than ours. Never made a meal out of the Knocky tackle and never mentioned about him being possibly offside.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Amazing. First they split up the fan base and now they’re pissing off the players.

Keep up the good work.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Indeed, I don't remember much of these Ultras when we were both in the Championship. When did they start, and where the hell did they come from?

Who knows, we might find out if they stay in a few months time. :lol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Amazing. First they split up the fan base and now they’re pissing off the players.

Keep up the good work.

Gotta wonder if they aren't actually Spurs, but Albion in disguise.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here