*** Ultra-Important for Falmer - read and act NOW ***

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Shizuoka Dolphin said:
Done and done, but I feel so bloody uselss over here. What I would give to be home right now and at the game on Saturday.

I know how you feel. Alan P also said he wasn't sure about how much weight you carry from overseas. I think you carry even more personally, being as how you won't be at the stadium on a regular basis but that you still care about your club and community. I was almost in tears writing & sending my email. I'll send a hard copy though I've no idea if it'll make it on time.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Guinness Boy said:
I know how you feel. Alan P also said he wasn't sure about how much weight you carry from overseas. I think you carry even more personally, being as how you won't be at the stadium on a regular basis but that you still care about your club and community. I was almost in tears writing & sending my email. I'll send a hard copy though I've no idea if it'll make it on time.

yeah, i know what you both mean. i've been doing all my emailing and letter writing, but then thats all we can do and its frustrating.

ironically i think the argus are going to print a letter of mine. the letters editor guy wrote back to me to ask if he could have a brighton address to use.

at least we know everyone back home is doing the business:clap: :clap: :clap:

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
alan partridge said:

at least we know everyone back home is doing the business:clap: :clap: :clap:

Totally. The mobilisation of the troops on here has actually been quite moving to see, especially now when I feel like I'm having to rely on others to do my work as an Albion fan. I know that tomorrow, and the next few weeks, will be one hell of a time to be an Albion fan, but it's what brings the best out of us and it makes me so proud.

To everyone at home - fight fight fight - never give up, I'm aching to be there alongside you, but I will be doing what I can. We're the greatest bunch of fans in the league - simple as that.

Tomorrow I'm there in sprit, now more than ever.

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
I've started my own one-man campaign at a major Perth Glory supporters site. Hopefully they will get behind us, but I doubt it. An Oldham supporter had posted messages about his own club's plight, but everyone there basically slagged him off and told him to go away. The Aussies soccer fans are apathetic, but hey, it is something that has to be done.

http://www.gloryboys.net/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5710

Gull Downunder

Jul 7, 2003
Melbourne
Bloody hell I'm out if circulation for a couple of days then I come back to check on how the Albion are going and I find this!!! :ohmy:

Anyway letter sent. Just cos I'm overseas does mean I don't care I bloody well do. We're all behind the Albion. C'mon :flameboun :flameboun :flameboun

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Gull Downunder said:
Bloody hell I'm out if circulation for a couple of days then I come back to check on how the Albion are going and I find this!!! :ohmy:

Anyway letter sent. Just cos I'm overseas does mean I don't care I bloody well do. We're all behind the Albion. C'mon :flameboun :flameboun :flameboun

Cheers for posting a reply there, Gull Downunder. I doubt that I will get through to anyone on that site, but I thought it was worth a try. There are two other Albion supporters who are regulars there, shame they have been quiet lately.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
I've just signed the online petition and written to JP himself.

The hits NSC must have had over the last few days shows how important this issue is to Sussex as a whole - KEEP FIGHTING - we will WIN.

PS - I have just hand delivered my season ticket renewal form with my cheque for £415.

I'm feeling so up for the fight that I'll also make my third donation to the forty note fund !

See you at Wycombe - and then at the BRMC gig at the Dome tonight !

elbowpatches

Jul 7, 2003
Cambridge
Just received e-mails from seven people in my address book who have sent e-mails and/or letters to Prescott and they all support different teams so he'll get letters from Cardiff, Rotherham, Derby, Bristol, London, Aberdeen.

Also, posted on Cambridge website the petition address and mentioned to the school assembly, including parents of kids I teach up here, the Falmer issue. They will spread the word round here and hopefully send a few letters, I even directed some to this website.

Hopefully word will spread like wildfire. Don't recall our message being mentioned on Socceram this morning though, anyone hear anything?

Jul 12, 2003
Oxfordshire
My cousin, a Bristol City fan, has written a letter to JP, having seen DK's plea on the BCFC official website...

:clap:

Wienergull

Geht in Ordnung
Jul 10, 2003
Berlin Mitte
Have sent my e-mail. I should also mention that two colleagues here in Vienna, a Pompey and Palace fan respectively, have both written, unprompted by me. Many thanks to all who have taken the time to set out the arguments and background in such depth -a geat help to those in exile like me.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I have sent an email to 20-odd friends, some living as far a field as Japan, Canada and New Zealand - I added the Online petition link, I'm hopefull that most will at least email.

COME ON YOU SEAGULLS

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here