Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ulloa

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Apologies if fixtures !

Allowed to leave Leicester , go and get him Mr Bloom !

I was asking a similar question not so long ago :)

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?332720-Ulloa

attachment.php

Attachments

• Image_1454171438147.png
    Image_1454171438147.png
    61.2 KB · Views: 1,973

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Can't we re-sign Leon Knight as well for the full set of ex-strikers.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Aren't Leicester chasing Niang from AC Milan? I thought they'd tabled a mega mill offer. I personally would prefer Leo to Glenn, as much as anything because I would worry about Glenn getting crocked. We've had a shite couple of years with injuries.

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
Aren't Leicester chasing Niang from AC Milan? I thought they'd tabled a mega mill offer. I personally would prefer Leo to Glenn, as much as anything because I would worry about Glenn getting crocked. We've had a shite couple of years with injuries.

They were chasing him, but he turned them down as well!

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
When are people going to realise we hit an absolute bargain getting rid of Ulloa for the money we did. Why on Earth would we bring him back?

Wasn't sharp enough or quick enough. Far too little bite for a big centre forwrad .Spent too much time rolling on the floor moaning at the ref whilst playing for us. Hugely over-rated I thought. Leicester only signed him based on that game when we thrashed them after they'd just won the league. Our best player that day was the Leicester city hangover.

We can bring in better.

Last edited:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
When are people going to realise we hit an absolute bargain getting rid of Ulloa for the money we did. Why on Earth would we bring him back?

Wasn't sharp enough or quick enough. Far too little bite for a big centre forwrad .Spent too much time rolling on the floor moaning at the ref whilst playing for us. Hugely over-rated I thought. Leicester only signed him based on that game when we thrashed them after they'd just won the league. Our best player that day was the Leicester city hangover.

We can bring in better.
Yeah, why on earth would we want a striker who scored 23 times in 50 appearances for us?

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
It's a load of bollocks. He's always part of their match day squad and a regular sub. Leicester would have to sign 2 strikers in the next 3 days to shunt him from their 25.

Thread closed (unless Leicester go all in and sign 2 big name strikers).

Leicester have put bids in for Remy 11.5m (accepted) & for Dwight Gayle. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Burke's not here anymore. We no longer sign players based on stats. All you need to do is watch his performances for Leicester to see what sort of player we'll be signing.

A poor man's Glen Murray.
You may be right. It's lucky we didn't sign Bobby Zamora then, he didn't score many in the premier league did he?

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Leicester only signed him based on that game when we thrashed them after they'd just won the league.

A successful career in football scouting beckons for you if clubs' recruiting processes are as poor as this then.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

We can bring in better.
Clearly not.

Unless you believe not bringing anyone in, is better than Ulloa.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
This is true ! Mush means mate in Portsmouth, lived just outside for my first 28 years and not much fun at school being. A Brighton fan in the 1970's !!!!!

No it's not true. Mush derives from the Romany language and is usually directed at a stranger (man). Used extensively in the southeast region of England mainly Sussex Kent borders.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here