Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ulloa...

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I know it was not the greatest or funniest post I have made, but I think you might wanna read his post and my reply again.

Thanks - I did get it - just felt the need to spring to the defence of Leicester - or rather surrounding areas.

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
Although he's at a 'bigger club' preferred his time down here, still mates with many of the squad compared to at Leicester, if we were to get promoted he wouldn't think twice about rejoining us if the opportunity came .... His words.

Seriously? He hasn't been there long enough to become mates with anyone or to say he preferred his time at Brighton, so any comparisons are ridiculous.

Also in current and historical football terms, Leicester are certainly a bigger club!

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Your standards for legendary status are pretty low. He wasn't exactly with us for long, didn't break any records and dudn't always shine. I thnk I need much more ti grant him that level of stature.

What? The fee we sold him for SMASHED any previous record we had.

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
Hopefully he keeps delivering the goods for Leicester and someone better than them comes in for him with even more money. We've got something like a 15% sell on fee I believe?

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Your standards for legendary status are pretty low. He wasn't exactly with us for long, didn't break any records and dudn't always shine. I thnk I need much more ti grant him that level of stature.
We've not had many strikers who have consistently scored a goal every 2 games ( almost ) at Championship level.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here