Has Ulloa scored?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Wow. Are we going to have about 4 threads started every time an ex player scores. Really!!!

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
The first thread was posted 12 minutes before this one...

It wasn't started then though. I was gonna say he hasn't got the ball in the net against Arsenal after 8 minutes* and then he went and scored and I had to change the text.

*Disallowed goal against Arsenal in his debut.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I would have merged the threads but was too busy cracking one off to a YouTube clip of Candle in the Wind.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
It wasn't started then though. I was gonna say he hasn't got the ball in the net against Arsenal after 8 minutes* and then he went and scored and I had to change the text.

*Disallowed goal against Arsenal in his debut.

It took you 12 minutes to write that post?

Mar 2, 2014
weird question but, was his first goal for us a headed goal against arsenal?

Cross of the decade from Ashley Barnes to set it up as well, but that bit is best kept quiet from all those who doubted Barnes' technical prowess. Not to mention the fact that Barnes himself had scored our first.

Ulloa had a goal disallowed as well. Special team that Poyet 12/13 squad.

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
It took you 12 minutes to write that post?

Yep, aeroplanes went overhead.

You did notice the Colunga aeroplane celebration when he scored against Swindon. Need a smiley for that!

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I am pleased for him, but at the same time it's a tearful celebration, much akin to one i'd feel in seeing my current girlfriend a few months after our separation in the merry arms of Tom Oliver, the ace actor who plays irresistible charmer Lou Carpenter, my obvious slight better even with all the years behind him painting his person with cragginess. I'd understand it, and be happy for her, but i'd still be pondering of what we could've been if together longer, and sickened by the knowledge that whomsoever i ended up replacing her with would easily be snatched from me by another wealthier bounder.

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I am pleased for him, but at the same time it's a tearful celebration, much akin to one i'd feel in seeing my current girlfriend a few months after our separation in the merry arms of Tom Oliver, the ace actor who plays irresistible charmer Lou Carpenter, my obvious slight better even with all the years behind him painting his person with cragginess. I'd understand it, and be happy for her, but i'd still be pondering of what we could've been if together longer, and sickened by the knowledge that whomsoever i ended up replacing her with would easily be snatched from me by another wealthier bounder.

He was 28; had to go. (Except Girod is injured now.)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I would have merged the threads but was too busy cracking one off to a YouTube clip of Candle in the Wind.

In Frisco - be careful what you do

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU

He was 28; had to go. (Except Girod is injured now.)

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Ulloa misses a 1 on 1. Although a great touch to start the move.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here