Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ulloa

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Can't see Ulloa playing many more games here. And I can't see him playing apart today.
If he goes, can we transfer the non appearing Ulloa flag to his new club?

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
I guess he might sneak onto the subs bench today ahead of Lita. I think the only change from Tuesday will be Buckley starting and Lopez on the bench. Sadly it will be a matter of weeks before he leaves us for the North East of England.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Really? So who would you rather see play wide right? Maksimenko? Calderon? El-Abd. He's our only right winger fit to start, not like Oscar has a choice..

Not sure if the picture reveals our lineup, that could easily be from tuesday and Dave's just messing. Can't see the sense in revealing that if our s tarting line ups in order. Those 3 of those 4 shirts show our whole team....

If starting lineup isn't in order. That suggests Ulloa isn't playing, can see thats caskey's shirt on the left. Really can't see him starting though after his last 2 performances...

I'd rather play March than a disinterested, pedestrian Lopez.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I see he has a nice Louis Vuitton toiletry bag,.... must have picked that up at Lancing market,......supporting the local black economy,... what a nice man.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I guess he might sneak onto the subs bench today ahead of Lita. I think the only change from Tuesday will be Buckley starting and Lopez on the bench. Sadly it will be a matter of weeks before he leaves us for the North East of England.

As Buckley was limping for last 20 minutes on Tuesday I do not even expect him to be in the squad

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Why is everyone assuming that he is leaving in January? We only signed him a year ago and he is probably our most important player so I can't see us selling him so soon.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Looking at this pic just tweeted by SD, no Ulloa (unless the starting XI is in order and then the subs)

Ba4GQcDIIAAYn9k.jpg:large

Surely Spanish Dave cannot be starting today, not good enough right now and we have other options, Buckley/Orlandi if fit, March or Barnes, with Lita up top. No excuse for playing him.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Even if he isn't on the bench today , they need Ulloa just to walk up and down the touchline before the game in his matchday suit to get the atmosphere cranked up.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Why is everyone assuming that he is leaving in January? We only signed him a year ago and he is probably our most important player so I can't see us selling him so soon.

I also wondered this, rememember all those that swore Bridcutt would never play for us again......mmmmmm, I think those that are saying Ulloa will def be leaving just want to bump this post in January so they can say that they were right, and before everyone else. Nobody knows at this moment in time who is leaving, if anyone, so its all speculation.

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
And equally as disappointing the photo indicates Lopez is starting again. Get a grip Oscar please.

March, Buckley or Conway perhaps? Lita up front and Barnes on the left (where he spent all of last season).

I'd rather play March than a disinterested, pedestrian Lopez.

Lopez ..............:facepalm:

Surely Spanish Dave cannot be starting today, not good enough right now and we have other options, Buckley/Orlandi if fit, March or Barnes, with Lita up top. No excuse for playing him.

Two assists later the experts go very quiet......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here