Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ulloa-Wood

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
I like the sound of that. Have to agree with your Posh comment. They certainly know how to spot a striker.

Maybe we should go for Assombalonga... if nothing else, Barber would love the extra letters he could flog as part of shirt sales! ;-)

I'd be happy with either, but unfortunately Posh also know how to get top dosh for their strikers :lol:

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
T
This is true, but that was Lewondowski ?
Im sure I have heard and read several quotes from people in the know.... that Sami want 3 front men with pace, guile and movement etc
Hence O'Grady not at present anyway being a starting option, more of a tactic changer should it be required.

I could be completely wrong ofcourse
Lewandowski? Do you mean Kißling?

D

Deleted member 18477

Zamora, Murray, Wood, Barnes, Ulloa... who's going to be the next striker we turn into a premier league one? O'Grady? :lolol:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I personally would have tried to get Wood as part of the Ulloa deal.

Thanks for the honesty.

I'd be surprised if the Albion's bank manager didn't get a semi himself when he saw that paying-in slip.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Thanks for the honesty.

I'd be surprised if the Albion's bank manager didn't get a semi himself when he saw that paying-in slip.

LoL!

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Big centre forwards don't usually hit their best until they are older than Chris Wood. I'm assuming he will continue to improve.
Perhaps I am easily pleased but I'd rather that than being deluded and expecting us to sign top level players on PL wages.
Woods is an 'also ran' ..... we want better than that, of course not PL wages, just realistic top end Champ wages for a top end Champ striker, like Ulloa..... so you see, no delusion, just ambition.

....and we have players in development already.... we need a ready to go package.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I keep banging the drum for Stevie May, he's not a big lad 5'10", and very mobile can use both feet and play out wide, he is quite similar in style to CMS in my opinion, maybe that's why were not going for him but I think we should

I think you answered your own point, we have small and nippy.....we need big and physical...... we need Ulloa....... duoh!!

burnee54

East Upper Hermit
Sep 1, 2011
up the downs
Boy did I get that wrong.

I thought the title was how you felt about him.
Or possibly the effect of watching him play football?

I mean I'm gonna miss him too but there's only so much information we should share, right?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here