Ulloa to Palace ?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
What is it with Wurzel? Hasn't he got any scouts prepared to go anywhere but down the A23?

In the last 9 months Palace have signed Dobbie from us, made bids for Bridcutt & Ulloa (and prior to this picked up Murray when we turfed him out) - where is their famous academy and conveyor belt of talent in all positions that they shout about ?

A side that has been long term in the lower leagues quite clearly has a better scouting set up than the tinpots and their 35 years of top 2 divisions football - they really want to be us :D

albionite

May 20, 2009
What is it with Wurzel? Hasn't he got any scouts prepared to go anywhere but down the A23?

I doubt they are really after our players or they would put serious bids in. They are just trying to appease there fans while they sign players like Bendtner who no one else wants.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
:lolol:Alright Piersa how did the tough Mudda thing go mate? did these generous lot on here give a lot of donations?
Re trolls, I only come on a few times a week for a peep and give a bit of stick back but it's only banter, Nsc is rife with Anti Palace threads so it's only natural to expect some back :bigwave:

Fine. Lets see how these debates pan out on the BBS?:ffsparr:

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
:lolol:Alright Piersa how did the tough Mudda thing go mate? did these generous lot on here give a lot of donations?
Re trolls, I only come on a few times a week for a peep and give a bit of stick back but it's only banter, Nsc is rife with Anti Palace threads so it's only natural to expect some back :bigwave:

Hi, Mudder went well, thanks for asking. I did it in 3 1/2 hours which was average finishing time but the average age was 29 and I am 41, so pretty happy with it. I got about £100 from people on here, which was greatly appreciated. I raised a total of £1750 for cancer research.

Regarding the banter, I very much enjoy it but some take it too seriously and personally. I loathe the vitriole though.

Hi, Mudder went well, thanks for asking. I did it in 3 1/2 hours which was average finishing time but the average age was 29 and I am 41, so pretty happy with it. I got about £100 from people on here, which was greatly appreciated. I raised a total of £1750 for cancer research.

Regarding the banter, I very much enjoy it but some take it too seriously and personally. I loathe the vitriole though.

Well done to you Sir, if you ever do anything else for the cause send me a Pm and I'd happily sponsor you again,

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

Syph

Banned
Feb 20, 2013
In the last 9 months Palace have signed Dobbie from us, made bids for Bridcutt & Ulloa (and prior to this picked up Murray when we turfed him out) - where is their famous academy and conveyor belt of talent in all positions that they shout about ?

A side that has been long term in the lower leagues quite clearly has a better scouting set up than the tinpots and their 35 years of top 2 divisions football - they really want to be us :D

You really are a glass half-full guy, aren't you? :facepalm:

Syph

Banned
Feb 20, 2013
Now a virtual unknown fullback from Huddersfield - be honest the academy is a myth !

You realise that u21 players don't need to be listed in the 25 man squad, so we need more quality players in to get to 25 before we include our academy players? I said on another thread yesterday that I don't think the Ulloa and Bridcutt bids are anything more than an attempt to motivate other targets (Bendtner and Milligan), but this may be changing as it is being reported that Milligan is staying put so Bridcutt may be our main target now. To be fair though, I don't think we have produced another quality right-back since (the Premier League regular) Nathanial Clyne.

You realise that u21 players don't need to be listed in the 25 man squad, so we need more quality players in to get to 25 before we include our academy players? I said on another thread yesterday that I don't think the Ulloa and Bridcutt bids are anything more than an attempt to motivate other targets (Bendtner and Milligan), but this may be changing as it is being reported that Milligan is staying put so Bridcutt may be our main target now. To be fair though, I don't think we have produced another quality right-back since (the Premier League regular) Nathanial Clyne.

Why don't you buy him back, as he can't make the Southampton starting 11 ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports