Ulloa to Palace ?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Why do you muppets keep going on about £8 million for Gayle??? ???

The fee for Gayle, who joined Peterborough from Dagenham & Redbridge in January for an initial £500,000, is understood to involve an initial down-payment of around £3.25m with a further £1.25m in add-ons.

Makes CMS look like a bargain.

albionite

May 20, 2009

The fee for Gayle, who joined Peterborough from Dagenham & Redbridge in January for an initial £500,000, is understood to involve an initial down-payment of around £3.25m with a further £1.25m in add-ons.

Ha ha ha ha ha, please stop making me laugh you deluded palace ****.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset

It's our board and we can "go on" about anything we like. Suggest you mind your manners when you're in our place Jukesy or better still - feck off.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Hi Hans - I hope you can help. I've broken the "ignore" button on NSC because of this thread. I understand this won't be an issue after 11pm tonight but wondered if there is anything I can do in the meantime?

I've got 52 Jeremys on my ignore list , all of them Nigels and/or Nigellas , will the list increase throughout the day ?

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
That's all on the premise that the price was the same as that rumour which could have been plucked from thin air, I think most on here are over-valuing your players (like at most clubs) but a sizeable transfer fee (around 4.5 million) PLUS Garvan would definitely interest you.

I'm not all that bothered about Ulloa, a very good player on his day but that's why you'll fight to keep him. Very contrasting emotions for our clubs supporters on deadline day I'd imagine.

Garvan is of absolutely no interest to us anymore. A couple of years ago we were interested when we went up, as we needed Championship experience, but since then rival of we have obtained players Agustein, Orlandi, Andrews, and Crofts who are comfortably better than Garvan.......

I'd take £3.5m for Bridcutt and am less worried about his loss since the arrival of Andrews and emergence of Ince, they may not be as good as him, but £3.5m would soften the blow.

Ulloa on the other hand would be a catastrophic loss, especially as its taken us 2 years to sign him.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Vegas78 is has just earned himself a week off. Only a week, as he's not offensive. But like the rest of you, I am bored of the Palace trolls today. expect some further BANNAGE later.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Thank **** I am on holiday with limited Internet access, roll on midnight!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports