Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ulloa to Palace ?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Ulloa will not be moving anywhere, Nothing story.

Can see Bridcutt moving on though.

This, I agree with: We can't let Ulloa go and expect to replace him until January at the earliest. Bridcutt could be replaced by what we already have, and the money we get for him could enable us to bring in some exciting new signings.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
Realistically we would find it hard to turn down 8 mil for Ulloa if we have a replacement lined up. Probably 3 mil for Bridcutt.
Realism.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Neither would get in our side, but it is good to know that we can take your best players whenever we want.

Except they'd both STROLL into your side. And we've said no, so obviously you can't.

Otherwise, that's a tremenduous post. Well done.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Neither would get in our side, but it is good to know that we can take your best players whenever we want.
Yeah obviously. Afterall, we only finished 3 points above you last season and they were only two of our best players.

So no chance they could get a game for you. Cock.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Ulloa makes Chamack look like a Sunday League striker :thumbsup:

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Don't bite!!!!!!!!!! The Palace trolls are having a field day

albionite

May 20, 2009
More calls to get these palace bellends off our threads and into their own little special room. Far to many tossers writing crap to get a bite so they can go back and report to bbs. Very tedious.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
I have heard that Bridcutt is interested but only if he can have a limitless supply of fire retardant kit.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Stop being Nigelphobic , they provide us with entertainment. :angry:

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Hi Hans - I hope you can help. I've broken the "ignore" button on NSC because of this thread. I understand this won't be an issue after 11pm tonight but wondered if there is anything I can do in the meantime?

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
Shall we analyse that a little more closely, with respect to 'all parties'?

Palace; Ulloa's current value is probably about £6m. So unless you value Garvan at almost £3m, you'd financially be getting a VERY good deal. You'd also be getting a fabulous player, who might just help keep you up. Verdict: CORRECT

Brighton; Would be underselling Ulloa by at least £2m. Would be leaving the squad bereft of a single fit striker, ending any hope of challenging this season. And would be gaining an un-needed midfielder on wages higher than we would wish to pay for a squad player. Verdict: WRONG

Ulloa; Would be a quick step up in his career, but probably a short-lived one. The derisory value they've placed on him, might also be reflected in the wages they'd offer. A huge rise, but he might well do better, waiting for a proper Prem club in a year's time. Beyond the finances, Ulloa has settled in brilliantly, with Spanish speaking manager and coaching staff, and with a support structure of Spanish senior players around him. Would his football suffer if you replace that with Worzel Gummige and Paddy McCarthy. Who knows? Verdict: WRONG

Garvan; Would have to accept dropping a division, after starting the season as a regular in the Palace match-day squad. And would need to take a dip in wages, to move to a club where he'd struggle to get a start. Verdict: WRONG

So, not quite ALL parties, then?

That's all on the premise that the price was the same as that rumour which could have been plucked from thin air, I think most on here are over-valuing your players (like at most clubs) but a sizeable transfer fee (around 4.5 million) PLUS Garvan would definitely interest you.

I'm not all that bothered about Ulloa, a very good player on his day but that's why you'll fight to keep him. Very contrasting emotions for our clubs supporters on deadline day I'd imagine.

Jukesy

Apr 13, 2011
Double it seeing as you spent £8m on Gayle. Then add £2m as you're Palace.

Even then I'd hope we'd tell you to do one. Sell Leo and we are fecked.

He's played top flight before in Spain so I doubt he'd be desperate to jump ship to join a relegation battle. Keep firing as he is and a much bigger club will probably come along for him January so he may as well wait.

Why do you muppets keep going on about £8 million for Gayle??? ???

The fee for Gayle, who joined Peterborough from Dagenham & Redbridge in January for an initial £500,000, is understood to involve an initial down-payment of around £3.25m with a further £1.25m in add-ons.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here