Ulloa to Palace ?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
What are the odds on Sunderland to go down? They could only match palace throughout the game so surely an absolute BANKER for the drop?

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
It looked like a couple of poor Championship teams, neither of which would finish above us.

You know as well as I do that they looked like a decent side yesterday and with the players and cash at their disposal would probably get three points. Rivalry is one thing but pointless lying just makes everyone look stupid.

What are the odds on Sunderland to go down? They could only match palace throughout the game so surely an absolute BANKER for the drop?

About 3/1 I think. They were poor yesterday and Palace were better for most of the game. Think they could easily go down if Fletcher doesn't save them.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
You know as well as I do that they looked like a decent side yesterday and with the players and cash at their disposal would probably get three points. Rivalry is one thing but pointless lying just makes everyone look stupid.

About 3/1 I think. They were poor yesterday and Palace were better for most of the game. Think they could easily go down if Fletcher doesn't save them.

Yeah, but you're palace so your opinion on them is automatically discarded.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
:shrug::albion2:

Sky were very complementary and Jamie Redknapp in particular was very impressed with their all round play.

Of your Fifteen posts, THIRTEEN have been about palace: TEN of which have been complimentary.
Doesn't take a genius to figure you out.

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
Of your Fifteen posts, THIRTEEN have been about palace: TEN of which have been complimentary.
Doesn't take a genius to figure you out.

I've only been posting a day and, surprisingly, the big news has been about two bids from Palace. What do you expect?

says the obvious Palace fan masquerading as Albion :rotlf: are you Simster in disguise ?

Syph

Banned
Feb 20, 2013
For what it's worth, I think the bids for Bridcutt and Ulloa have been made to show our real targets that we can move on if they don't sign up. We were used by Fulham in the Bent deal, this is what is happening to Brighton. Must be great for you guys though, you are either playing patsy (destabilising), or losing your best players (more destabilising). Hope you are enjoying it.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
For what it's worth, I think the bids for Bridcutt and Ulloa have been made to show our real targets that we can move on if they don't sign up. We were used by Fulham in the Bent deal, this is what is happening to Brighton. Must be great for you guys though, you are either playing patsy (destabilising), or losing your best players (more destabilising). Hope you are enjoying it.

Don't usually sink to this... but F**K OFF mate.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I've only been posting a day and, surprisingly, the big news has been about two bids from Palace. What do you expect?

So, we should believe that 2/3 of your posts being complimentary to palace is a coincidence?
Perhaps it might be expected that the big news of the day being their 'bids' would bring about a different reaction?
Like **** off palace, maybe? Rather than kissing their holes.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove

Or, in reality, laughing at your desperation to sign players and lack of imagination as to who they might be?

Syph

Banned
Feb 20, 2013
Or, in reality, laughing at your desperation to sign players and lack of imagination as to who they might be?

Yesterday showed we are not desperate. If Bridcutt really has said he wants to come, he's not laughing either.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Odious smugness.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports