Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ulloa to Palace ?

South Stand Rebel

Sep 6, 2012
You wouldn't be able to turn down £5 million, you're skint and need the cash urgent.

The club couldn't sell Ulloa or Bridcutt unless there were replacements of the same ilk lined up. Mr Bloom is a gambler, he would never cash his chips for such a low profit. Treble it and I think they might talk.

South Stand Rebel

Sep 6, 2012
Holding their own? 1 win in 3 games? You haven't played enough games to make a bold statement like that. Linked to smug SE20's claim about Jedinak etc being prem quality.

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
Holding their own? 1 win in 3 games? You haven't played enough games to make a bold statement like that. Linked to smug SE20's claim about Jedinak etc being prem quality.

Long way to go and still odds on to go down but yesterday I watched some of the best one touch football I have ever seen palace play

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Long way to go and still odds on to go down but yesterday I watched some of the best one touch football I have ever seen palace play

And yet you were still deadlocked before John O'Shea decided to give you the game. So, that was you at your best eh?
Twenty points maximum.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
You wouldn't be able to turn down £5 million, you're skint and need the cash urgent.

Oh look nob jockey back after one win, 5 million is a ****ing insult, just like your lot.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne

You beat fellow relegation-candidates Sunderland, its hardly a big achievement.

Struggling so badly were currently unbeaten in 3 games with only 1 goal conceded in that period, not to mention having a on-form striker who has scored 4 goals in 5 games.

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
Dream on u plum, that's to wadding smeagle

albionite

May 20, 2009
You have to love the fact the all disappeared and have scurried back from under the woodwork after one win. We won't see them again for another month or two if this is going to be how it is.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Bridcutt and Ulloa £20M for the pair , cash only upfront , no cheques or staggered payment plan.

Goldstone76

Jun 13, 2013
May be Palace have offered £5m plus the return of Murray? haha

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
What next cpfc change kit to blue and white strips in an attempt to get even more Brighton players and make them feel at home.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Does that scummy club deliberately try to become bigger wonkers each day? ???

Not content with being their usual tossers, they are now trying to poach our best players, and wreck this season for us.

I hope Tony basically tells them to shag right off.

Bridcutt I could just about handle losing, but if we lost Leo to those jesters then I really don't think I could take it.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here