Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ulloa to Palace ?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Rubbish. Let's be fair, Jedinak, Williams, Campaña, Chamakh, Ward etc. would get into every side in the Championship as they're holding their own in the Premiershit!

Apart from Brighton :rolleyes:

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
I find it incredible that with only 1 fit striker we're not looking to bring in a single player before the window closes. Perhaps that story is out of date, and based upon info before CMS hurry his ankle?
I still feel that we we will see movement both ways but we are keeping cards very close to our chest, which is something we have done ALL summer....

albionite

May 20, 2009
Even against Spurs they looked reasonably competent though. I don't think there'll be as many batterings as the good ship NSC would like.

I take it you are another nigel, all your posts seem to be in a bit of a love in with them.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
I find it incredible that with only 1 fit striker we're not looking to bring in a single player before the window closes. Perhaps that story is out of date, and based upon info before CMS hurry his ankle?

It's more likely that OG is looking to bring in a short term emergency (up to 3 months to cover CMS.
The loan window opens next week. So no activity tomorrow doesn't mean we won't have cover in time for next matches post international break.

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
Charlie Wyett, the Sun reporter, is adamant that we have received a £5m pound bid (just had a Twitter exchange).

However, like us, he believes Brighton will not sell.

Sounds plausible, and the outcome pretty obvious.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
There is no chance of this happening, although I would string palace along right up to the deadline.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
i don't think we should hurry his ankle any more.....it's already fooct.

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
This simply will not happen. It is not even worth posting about. A team with Premier League ambitions will not sell it's best player and give themselves a day and a half to replace them. Utter cobblers.

that is true but i'd suggest you are in a transition period and who knows your new coach might just not see Ulloah in future plans

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
I wouldn't say no to Williams, maybe that Campana but would have to see him more first. Can't think of any others I would have over our players.

:smokin:

Ulloa is a good player and i would take him for £4million but can't see it happening.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Let's be honest, Palace are a Championship team (albeit a much, much improved one), even with their new signings in everything but the division they play in (the important thing!!). If they stay up, it will be a heck of an achievement. For me, I think they can stay up but probably won't.

In terms of their interest in Ulloa? He would definitely improve them, but he'd improve any bottom half Premier League side (and maybe some top half). I do think that they have some good players though: Jedinak is a monstrous thug but a good skipper, for example. Campana has a lot of potential but needs to adapt to the league.

And no, I would definitely not sell him for £5m.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here