Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ulloa to Palace ?

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
I wouldn't say no to Williams, maybe that Campana but would have to see him more first. Can't think of any others I would have over our players.

He has never scored for Palace, his effort from 20 yards even had the grannies in Sainsburys giggling last night

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
He has never scored for Palace, his effort from 20 yards even had the grannies in Sainsburys giggling last night

Um yes, yes he has. Unless you're talking about Campana, in which case poor kid has only been with us 3 weeks give him a chance.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
£5 or £15m makes no differnce in that no-one else will be willing to part with a guaranteed 20+ goal a season striker which they would have no time to replace. TB is certainly no fool, this simply won't happen. I have no doubt Palace would jump at the chance if offered, but it won't be. Clueless rumour in a shit paper

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Latest is we have around 5 offers on the table, at least 2 of them around the £5 mill mark.
Could be an interesting tomorrow.

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
He would be good for Palace, especially in a long ball game. Best Header of the ball I've seen for a long while. Thankfully we won't sell.

Goldstone76

Jun 13, 2013
The most ridiculous posting Ive seen anywhere today. Ulloa will go nowhere other than a team who has little/no chance of getting relegated from the Premiership/La Liga etc.. As for price.. has to be £10m minimum if he gets in top 3 high scorers for this season..

Goldstone76

Jun 13, 2013
The question I would ask is ... What would Paul Barber do?

Or (if you prefer) ... What would Paul Barber advise Tony Bloom to do?

Everyone in the team is available at the right price.. even OG! The main big issue is then to replace whoever goes with an equal or better player/manager at a lesser price .. imho

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He looks pretty happy doesn't he?
I don't know if a goal but only a draw is enough for Calde to take him out of an ice-cream.

Maybe he'll get an ice-cream but not a go on the choo-choo train.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
The transfer window is open season for journalists to drive traffic to their paper's website and thus improving revenue.

I see (for this reason) that Naylor has just Tweeted that Ulloa has been linked to Palace... cue 1000's of people heading to the Argus website to listen to their incredibly irritating video adds.

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
An Italian biscuit?

It would seem that our scum friends on here would snap up Ulloa & Bridcutt - whereas I can't think of anyone in their current squad we would want down here to put in our first 11.

Rubbish. Let's be fair, Jedinak, Williams, Campaña, Chamakh, Ward etc. would get into every side in the Championship as they're holding their own in the Premiershit!

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Barnes is linked to an improved £500 k offer from Burnley.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here