Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ulloa played 9 minutes + injury time

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
It's so bizarre that as the ref is about to blow his whistle in Cardiff we have 1 thread about Gus, and 1 about Darren Bent at the top of the board.

Barnes and Murray do something, or not, and we get a thread.

This is even before taking into account the transfer window 'I'd have ... back in a heart beat' threads.

Shirley it's impossible to type anything new about Gus, Barnes & Murray let alone them even considering a return.
I mention Ulloa because it's a cracking bit of business and he is 8 (?) goals to the good in the Premier League.
There can't be anymore to say about that, and yet here it comes.

There's 10,000's of professional footballers managers and et al in football.
Our own club is teetering on the brink of a potential meltdown.
Yet NSC is all about Gus, again, for the second time yesterday. :shrug:

Oh and as per the pet thread, I'm seriously fecked off right now.
I still don't see your point, I still think threads discussing our ex's and hoping that they do well (or fail badly) are perfectly acceptable on NSC and are of interest for those of us that care - but I've seen the Dog thread and I'll leave it there. All the best.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I watched a programme about CHURCHILL the other day.

BOOOORRRRIIINNNNNGGGG. We should be talking about CAMERON, not PAST Prime Ministers, ESPECIALLY in the build up to a NEW election.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I watched a programme about CHURCHILL the other day.

BOOOORRRRIIINNNNNGGGG. We should be talking about CAMERON, not PAST Prime Ministers, ESPECIALLY in the build up to a NEW election.
On the 50th anniversary of Churchill's death, we had a lot of stuff about Churchill.
We haven't had Churchill rammed down our throats 3 times a week for the last 50 years.
The country has moved on but at appropriate times it can still discuss the big C man.

Tis a shame NSC refuses to do the same.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here