Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ulloa out for the season

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
GUYS. I don't think you UNDERSTAND the GRAVITY of the situation.

This is VERY SERIOUS.

We are currently a MIDTABLE CHAMPIONSHIP SIDE. It MIGHT be that we REMAIN a MIDTABLE CHAMPIONSHIP SIDE this season, before possibly KICKING ON A BIT next season.

If this isn't cause for PANIC, I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS. It ALMOST makes me LONG for the days of BELLOTTI and ARCHER.

Start taking it a bit more SERIOUSLY, PLEASE.

I understand the idea behind joke...but aren't we IN the autumn now so this makes no sense...?

If it was 1 week BEFORE the autumn then yes.

Sorry...

[EDIT]
I might be wrong although We are not technically in Autumn yet based on some barometers. There is no clear definition though as far as I can see.

Be my friend.

British Summer Time ends October 27th.

FYI. :thumbsup:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
My heart rate went through the roof when I saw the title.

I'm off for a lie down now.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
GUYS. I don't think you UNDERSTAND the GRAVITY of the situation.

This is VERY SERIOUS.

We are currently a MIDTABLE CHAMPIONSHIP SIDE. It MIGHT be that we REMAIN a MIDTABLE CHAMPIONSHIP SIDE this season, before possibly KICKING ON A BIT next season.

If this isn't cause for PANIC, I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS. It ALMOST makes me LONG for the days of BELLOTTI and ARCHER.

Start taking it a bit more SERIOUSLY, PLEASE.

Shit; you're right! And to think my whole identity and self-worth was based around the fact that I supported an UPPER table Championship side.

I can already see my friends and work collegues sneering at me, and my girlfriend has stopped swallowing. I don't think I really understood the gravity of the situation.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

we will see how serious it is when we have a chairman who is hoping to be in the top six
not going to happen unless we stop misfiring and /or get a forward who can score goals

does anyone know just how bad his injury is?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

I had just posted this on another thread, but if his injury was a broken foot, we would have heard by now as he went straight to hospital after the game. Hopefully it's just a bruised bone.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
we will see how serious it is when we have a chairman who is hoping to be in the top six
not going to happen unless we stop misfiring and /or get a forward who can score goals

He can hope all he wants but it's not realistic if he isn't willing to give the budget. You can't go to a car showroom and say "I want a Porsche!" and then offer them £200. Every chairman in our league HOPES to be in the Top 6. It's meaningless.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
It looks like a chipped bone on the outside of his foot. He won't be able to put much weight on it for 2-3 days but strapped up it won't take long. Back for Watford on 28 Oct.
There you are...Dr Gosfield has put all your minds at rest. ( Shit...we've got Ashley back as lone striker )

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Instant reaction...

...yay we'll have him here next season, as well!!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
He can hope all he wants but it's not realistic if he isn't willing to give the budget. You can't go to a car showroom and say "I want a Porsche!" and then offer them £200. Every chairman in our league HOPES to be in the Top 6. It's meaningless.

maybe its me
I once offered 45k for 65k house and got it because the bloke was desperate you do sometimes have to take a chance, as some of the other clubs in the championship have and also I thought our chairman was a bit of a gambler he has gambled on the manager so why not one very good C/F or back-up C/F

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here