Ulloa not thinking of going anywhere

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
SHOCK - Player wants to stay :eek:

A similar quote was said on the paper review on SSN this morning as Alan Pardew has said he plans to stay for the forthcoming season. The journalist made a point that managers who intend on keeping their jobs are now given a full page as it's become "news". 13 managerial changes in the Prem last season out of 20 teams.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
He may think he is not going anywhere but if a bid is put on the table over a certain amount the club will strongly weigh up the offer.

Guy Crouchback

Jun 20, 2012
that's pretty much what Kuszczak said!

Could you be so kind as to provide a link to support your, somewhat dubious, claim?

In every interview with Tomek I read, either in Polish or in English, he always said that he's very happy playing for BHAFC, and he saw his future with the Seagulls. I remember Szczęsny conceding 16 goals in 4 games, some of which were horrible blunders by Wojtek, but nobody in Arsenal even mentioned benching him, never mind releasing. Goalkeeper is this vital position in the team where your no. 1 must be confident that even a bad run of form (if it doesn't last too long) will be forgiven; otherwise he gets nervous and for a goalkeeper that's a recipe for disaster.

I admit I'm still shocked that Kuszczak was released on a free transfer, and I hope Albion will find a worthy replacement for him.

Last edited:

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
I admit I'm still shocked that Kuszczak was released on a free transfer, and I hope Albion will find a worthy replacement for him.

Isn't he out of contract now (or very shortly) so its not really a free transfer as he is a zero asset on the company books

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports