Ulloa injury

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
So it's not ok for me to be rude and abusive, but it is for you to be? OK then. I'm not the one with the username "One Love", remember. :lolol:

I cannot ever remember being rude and abusive on this forum. I don't constitute saying someone is playing rubbish as abusive.

Do you want to retract that statement?

Last edited:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
One Love & Mellotron - put each other on Ignore User.

Nah I don't want to ignore anyone. I have no real beef with anyone on this site. Thanks for the suggestion though.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I love how some people on here seriously believe, without a hint of sarcasms, that they would make a better manager than former Barcelona,Valencia and Espanyol midfielder, Oscar Garcia. I mean having a different opinion is fine, but when you firmly believe you're more qualified because you've gone to the Amex a bit, and used to go to the Goldstone once or twice when we were good.. it's not Oscar Garcia that's the idiot. It's you.

Here posts the voice of reason! Well done and well said :)
But deep down, we all think we know best....................

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
just look on twitter loads on there saying he is out for 2 months from their sources

Bad is it sounds, 8 weeks only equates to 5-6 matches due to our fixture list and 2 international breaks. Could have been a lot worse.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
just look on twitter loads on there saying he is out for 2 months from their sources

Possibly. I don't use Twitter and my pal has been spot on in all the info he has passed on up to now, I only put this on here as it seems like such a long lay off. I hope on this occasion his info is naff but I very much doubt it.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
You just have.

I repeat.

Do you want to retract that statement?

I can retract it if it would make you sleep better at night. For me, there isn't a massive difference between the phrases "bollocks" and "rubbish", although I admit "bollocks" is slightly harsher. When I first joined this forum I found people incredibly abusive, and learnt that you need to grow a thick skin to stay here.

I would take the advice of the man who (I'm guessing) inspired your username and take a more relaxed attitude towards life and silly little people like me. :thumbsup:

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Why don't Mellatron and One Love go and play somewhere else
Getting pissed off trying to find out news on his injury and all I can see is you two giving it handbags at each other !!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Why don't Mellatron and One Love go and play somewhere else
Getting pissed off trying to find out news on his injury and all I can see is you two giving it handbags at each other !!

I think they should give each other a man hug...poll?

I'll go even further:

One Love, will you do me the singular honour of becoming my wife?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports