Ulloa injury

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
When he came past on his trolley he was rubbing his foot, he could move it.

I thought their chap with the Czech cap on, took him out by stamping on his foot. It looked deliberate, either that or he's a clumsy oaf. Anyway, hopefully it will not be too bad.

Yoda

English & European
You can't stand at all on a ruptured a chillies, ligament for me but hopefully just a bad sprain.

Really? I know some who has and he managed to walk 200m from the finish line of our track into the sports centre at Worthing. It did take him a while mind, but he did walk unaided (I was there in case he needed the support).

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
I thought their chap with the Czech cap on, took him out by stamping on his foot. It looked deliberate, either that or he's a clumsy oaf. Anyway, hopefully it will not be too bad.

What is a Czech cap? Is it like a Dutch cap only sponsored by Budvar beer?

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I think it's a blessing we don't have any strikers because we don't give them any service anyway

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
To me, he turned quickly and seemed to catch his foot in the ground (or their player accidentally trod on his foot, couldn't quite see). Hopefully just a sprain, but if serious we are in trouble.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Never mind - apparently Adebayor is available for loan from Spurs :lolol:

I don't know how true it is but I was told this evening that the Premier League have all agreed not to subsidies any wages for loan players as in the past. If you loan a player from a premier club you must pay all of their wages. Hence we haven't signed an on loan striker to date. Reading are paying all of Sharps as are Doncaster with Macheda and Sheff Wed with Fryatt This may explain why Fryatt and Macheda are only on 1 month loans. This apparently came from within the club from somebody who is in a position to know.

Durlston

"Two grams please!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
The international break might not be too bad a time to arrive with all the injuries.

If Ulloa is out for a while then someone like Gary Hooper would be a fantastic loan signing. Norwich don't have a big budget and he can't get into the first team at the moment.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Loan striker :

15,000 per week for 93 days ( 13 weeks ) = 195 K

+ loan fee, so say 300K total.

Surely this is in the budget.

We can get some back by loaning out Barker, Dickensen, Dunk, Maxi ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports